IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Discuss photos
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:01
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

This thread is for discussion of Dmitriy Koldun`s photos.
Please don`t forget about decency and the rules of forum!

P.S.: This topic is for discussion only

+Цитировать сообщение
5 страниц V   1 2 3 > »   
Ответов (1 - 9)
Gladys
сообщение 26.4.2010, 10:40
Сообщение #2

Активный участник

Из: Москва

I like very much the photos from the charitable action! give_rose.gif

Thanks for such wonderful photos Antis and to an official site give_rose.gif

They are very positive!
The kiddies are happy!
And Dima is glad! thumbup.gif

Each photo is such kind and warm!
It is pleasant to look at them.

Thanks to Dime that he has found time to present to these deprived children a little love, attention and happy. give_rose.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 26.4.2010, 12:29
Сообщение #3

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

I totally agree with everything that Gladys wrote. give_rose.gif
I like all photos,especially the 7th picture(which is my background now).I so like the card that the girl made it for Dima.She is very talented because the card is lovely and from Dima's smile on the picture I can notice that he liked the card!
Like fan I'm so proud and happy that my role model is doing humanitarian work and made for these children one day full with love,happiness attention and also sang for them and gave to them his post card with autograph.I'm sure that the children will never forget that day full with love and care.
Such a great action which everyone should support it and huge thanks to Dima because without thinking he did that! give_rose.gif
Many thanks for the pictures to the official site and Antis.

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 26.4.2010, 12:52

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 26.4.2010, 21:08
Сообщение #4

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

Yes, I definitely agree with both of you. All the pictures are really beautiful. girl_wink.gif
It seems they had a great time full of happinnes and joy. A famous person is with them, talking, playing with them...
Be sure they'll never forget it, Borce! It's unforgettable wink.gif It was amazing day for them and for Dima too. So many memories to share with each other, talk to.
And it wasn't the first time he did something like this. Some time ago he had been in children's hospital I think...
It's nice from him, so kind smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 9.5.2010, 9:41
Сообщение #5

Активный участник

Many thanks for the new (I will say photoshoot) pictures to the official site,Antis and one special huge thanks to Dima for the beautiful pictures. give_rose.gif
I always like the surprises from the official site.They are always so amazing so simply they leave you without words.I hope that Dima will suprise us again with a new photoshoot very soon because it's always great to see such a wonderful pictures like these.The pictures for me are simply the best.I can't choose my favourite because I like all of them.Dima looks so amazing. thumbup.gif
Also congratulations to the photographer because he did great job.The photo camera loves Dima and I love his poses on the pictures.
I remember that Dima also was wearing trousers with soldier's style on the performance from the Fabrika Zvezd 6 with A -Studio.I really liked them and also I like this soldier outfit.It looks really great on him.
The pictures are like from a film in which Dima is main role.I agree with Ярилис because for me also these pictures are deffinitely for a cover of a magazine and also they can be used like posters.
For me will be great to see Dima dress like soldier in some of his next video clips of course If the story of the video let that.Also the place where the pictures are made is so beautiful.The nature is also great for shooting.
His new haircut is also very beautiful.I really like it.
The pictures says that the tv show «Армейский магазин» will be so cool and intersting for watching.
Also Майк_Вазовский,,Svetik_kalaturs and Ninokin many thanks for the pictures.I like them.The stage looks so beautiful and I really love the song that Dima was singing on the event.

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 13.5.2010, 10:36
Сообщение #6

Активный участник

I also like the photos from the official site. Thanks for them. I'm glad that Dmitriy took part in such a great event. It seems that he might create a clip like this and that is going to be very interesting. I hope he'll read it and will decide to do that. biggrin.gif

Сообщение отредактировал LG22 - 13.5.2010, 10:37

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 14.5.2010, 9:08
Сообщение #7

Активный участник

Sova thanks a lot for the wonderful surprise.
The picture from the article is so interesting.The draw looks so cool.It's real masterpiece.I'm really impressed and the picture for me is so beautiful surprise.
From Dima's haircut I think that the picture is new so I'm wondering If they took only one picture for the magazine or there is photoshoot?
If they are many pictures I would want to see them in great quality.I hope that we can get some pictures of this interesting picture from the official site.The idea on the magazine is fantastic and I also like the text.
Sova ones again thanks for the positive energy and the beautiful article and I hope and wait news about this picture(I really hope photoshoot) from the official site.

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 7.6.2010, 10:29
Сообщение #8

Активный участник

Thank you so much to Dima for his message on his blog and for the WONDERFUL picture. clapping.gif
It really made my day and bring me so much positive energy.
The picture that he sent is the best and I think that says everything and for me is worth for million words.
I like his clothes(the combination is so fantastic),haircut(I really like it.It looks so great on Dima),the scenography(from this that I can see is great and I like that everything is light)
Btw I noticed that on his neek he has a tattoo?
Also I like the fact that he did photoshoot on the shooting because I think that the picture is part of the photoshoot that he did on the shooting.I can't wait to see more pictures. thumbup.gif
Dima:Открою парочку секретов, сюжет исключительно прохладный, если не сказать - леденящий! Пустая комната - на самом деле не пуста... там все удобства и кое-кто еще... кто-то должен уйти....
This moment of the message made me so curious.But I really like to don't know the story because like this is more exaiting and interesting.
I think that we can expect quality and beautiful video.I have the feeling that this video clip will be better than the video clip for "Царевна".
Dima:Окончательный продукт должен быть готов недели через две, так что ждем вместе)))!!!
Such a wonderful end of the message.I can't wait.

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 7.6.2010, 10:31

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
ybet_koldun
сообщение 7.6.2010, 22:34
Сообщение #9

Активный участник

Из: Greece, Athens

When I saw those photos I screamed "ahhhhh finally" yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif he looks so charming wub.gif

I cant wait to see the clip.. and can someone tell me the tatoo on his neck what it means? biggrin.gif

Thank u so much for those great photos wink.gif)

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 8.6.2010, 0:01
Сообщение #10

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

((Someone seems to REALLY be against my formatted messages...))

Those pictures make me really excited for the video. I'm anxious to see what kind of ice effects he's doing - from the ones on Muz it seems like there's going to be a bit of "magic"... And I must say that the picture he posted on his blog redefines the word sexy.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V   1 2 3 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 17.9.2019, 17:13