IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Ответов (30 - 39)
ls227
сообщение 28.7.2010, 6:56
Сообщение #31

Участник

Skymiles, I agree with you. I feel really bad for Dima when he hurt his back but the video is really good. I hope the song will do well and bring Dima success.

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 31.7.2010, 9:44
Сообщение #32

Активный участник

Из: Москва

I like Dima`s performance in Luzniki! thumbup.gif
Dima thank you very much! give_rose.gif
It was perfect performance on a holiday in Luzniki! thumbup.gif
Children around, the flying -acrobat girl , an orchestra and magnificent Tatyana Navka in an image of "star" on the ice! clapping.gif
Dima and Tatyana Navka looked harmoniously))) give_rose.gif
It was very beautiful and successful performance))) give_rose.gif thumbup.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 31.7.2010, 9:52

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 31.7.2010, 14:43
Сообщение #33

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

First of all thanks a lot for the videos to Ninokin and Olesiya. give_rose.gif
For me the performance was real magic because it's was so interesting for watching so I had the feeling that the performance finished so fast.
All who see the performance live are so lucky because I can only imagine how it to see that spectacle(for me the right word)live.Definitely a performance that is not easy to forget and will stay in the memory of all who see it on TV or in live for a long time.
Big thanks and respect to Dima ,Татьяна Навка and the director for the fantastic performance.
I agree with all who wrote that the performance was full with emotions and great moments.I think that the performance was even better thanks to the chemistry that existed between Dima and Татьяна.All can notice that she was enjoying being on the stage with Dima and the song really touched her so in moments she sang a little of the song and that Dima also enjoyed performing the song with her and we can see a smile on his face.I liked also the huge stage,the orchestra and the girl who danced in the sky gave also special charm on the performance.Dima did great choice about clothes his haircut was lovely. I'm totally impressed and I wish to Dima more new performances like this because the public always wants to see and needs a performances like this one. thumbup.gif

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 2.8.2010, 9:49
Сообщение #34

Активный участник

I also liked the performance in Luzniki. It created a great picture of a dancing star. I've seen a lot of shows on the ice and always has been waiting for Dima to come and sing during figure skating. A lot of other famous Russian stars have been there. I'm glad that it happened and we saw Dima there. Tatyana was performing great, as always.

Сообщение отредактировал skymiles - 2.8.2010, 9:50

+Цитировать сообщение
Guinness
сообщение 12.9.2010, 23:33
Сообщение #35

Активный участник

Из: Да всё там же, где и раньше...

Hi everyone, this is what Dmitry Koldun wrote at 9:40 p.m. yesterday in the Russian “Audio/Video Discussion"

Hi!

In Taganrog it was surely much warmer than in Moscow, but the wind was blowing hard towards the stage: this resulted in a huge number of various gnats, incidentally, one of them got into my throat right in the middle of one of the songs (I had to cough it out while singing), and on top of that, they were so big, up to 2 cm long, and absolutely not tasty…

The wind also blew in a funny backline – dancing girls, whom I had not seen before the concert, and did not see after the concert either… I don’t know how it would have been going without their hypersimultaneous performing… Probably, would have been better))). But this is the case when I recollect the following words: “It’s great power of Taganrog enthusiasm!.

Also there was a contest for the worst performance of Give Me Power. Three guys managed to get al way through to the finals, but one of them, wearing a glossy shirt, was singing something incredible, a hybrid of Give Me Power and a song by Smash, that featured the following lines:

Oh my God, give me power
I will walk through all the doors of Taganrog, hey!

Well, something like that)

--------------------
Делом всей жизни нельзя заниматься на полставки...

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 25.10.2010, 10:55
Сообщение #36

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

BRAVO DIMA! clapping.gif worthy.gif

Amazing song and interpretation.I hope that Dima will shoot a video clip for the song.Now I can only say that I can't wait for 20th of November.
"A day without war" and the beautiful video from YouTube made for the song left me without words and really touched me so and I decided to make my own fan music video for the song especially made for the message that brings the song and of course for Dima and for all his fans from all around the world but especially for his lovely fans here on his official forum.

Here you can see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGpcRZvQeY0

I hope that you will like it.I made a video that will show the meaning of the song and also to send the message of the song to all people that will watch it.

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 25.10.2010, 10:55

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
asichka2
сообщение 25.10.2010, 23:47
Сообщение #37

Участник

Из: София,България

Did i saw how beatiful video you made? thumbsup.gif innocent.gif girl_wink.gif girl_blum.gif
I love this song,i can't stop listening it. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
And i hope,that he will make a video,it will be Koldunogood!!!

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 27.10.2010, 16:51
Сообщение #38

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

Wow, Dima! 'Day Without War' sounds really wonderful. I like it more and more every time I listen it.
Especially the lyrics are so meaningful. Nowadays, there are only few of songwriters who can write a song with a meaning... So, thank you Баграт and Дмитрий! give_rose.gif

I also can't wait for 20th November. It'll be absolutely fantastic performance girl_blum.gif

And Borce, I LOVE your video. It's a way better than the JESC's wink.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
ybet_koldun
сообщение 28.10.2010, 22:45
Сообщение #39

Активный участник

Из: Greece, Athens

im so glad that dima will sing a song with this meaning and so glad that u made that video borce with the lurics, congrats! wink.gif wub.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 6.11.2010, 8:57
Сообщение #40

Активный участник

This new song is very good. I think that this is one of very mature and serious works that definitely deserves respect. Hopefully everybody will also appreciate it. I really want to see the major performance and hope that it will be cool.

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 21.11.2019, 6:58