IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Mass-media discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 12:56
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

This thread is for mass-media discussion about Dima's interviews (on TV and radio).
We want to hear your opinions!

P.S.: This topic is for discussion only

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 26.3.2010, 13:00

+Цитировать сообщение
7 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Ответов (10 - 19)
Guinness
сообщение 7.4.2010, 19:42
Сообщение #11

Активный участник

Из: Да всё там же, где и раньше...

Цитата(ybet_koldun @ 5.4.2010, 17:13) *
Thank u for the translation Guinness give_rose.gif

what did he mean here "(can they be in general?), what they call (what do they call?), outside of good or evil)))…" I didn't get that oops.gif

Ybet_koldun, if I only knew what he meant... Believe me, the Russian version is incomprehensible to the same extent... To be honest with you, it's quite a challenge to try and translate Dima's posts (which is exactly why I love doing that!)... He would always use intentionally screwed word combinations that he, apparently quite honestly, believes to be play on words...

PS I would definitely recommend him to sing more and write less - IMHO only!!!
hi.gif

--------------------
Делом всей жизни нельзя заниматься на полставки...

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 16.4.2010, 15:32
Сообщение #12

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

why did dima offend his brother? i really don't understand the meaning of that article. it's not that it's translated bad, because it's quite good actaully, but i don't see the reason for the offending. why would he offend his brother? i just can't understand. i would never offend anyone in my family. they always come first! not that i'm saying he doesn't do exactly the opposite, but well....i hope you guys no what i mean. could someone explain the article a litter closer to me?

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 17.4.2010, 8:53
Сообщение #13

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Miranda, give_rose.gif
Dima did want offend his brother
It was the 1st on April -April Fools' Day
The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends,
family members, enemies, and neighbors,
or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.
It was Dima`s joke on April Fools' Day
But his brother forgot about this holyday and offenced on him.......

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 17.4.2010, 9:02

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 17.4.2010, 16:42
Сообщение #14

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

Ohhhhh, thanks Gladys. I was really worried, Dima and his brother have always been really good friends (or so I thought). I hope the issue is all cleared up now.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 21.4.2010, 0:10
Сообщение #15

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

Цитата(MiriamEla @ 17.4.2010, 15:42) *
Ohhhhh, thanks Gladys. I was really worried, Dima and his brother have always been really good friends (or so I thought). I hope the issue is all cleared up now.

that's exactly what i thought too ela. i got so worried for a while. puh....thanks for telling gladys! give_rose.gif

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 28.4.2010, 19:12
Сообщение #16

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

Thanks a lot for the article Arina and also huge thanks to Gladys for translating the article. give_rose.gif
It's so great to wake up and to start the day with such a great news.Not one but three news about:video clip,single and album.
The next period will be so exating especially when we will get the pictures from the shooting of the video clip and we will count down the days till the promotion in June.I'm really curious about the story of the video and also about the director of the video.I hope that we will get more information about the video clip next week.Also I wish from the new album to see more video clips.
I also like the time of the promotion of the new album.Lovely gift from Dima for the new year.Also I hope for a new photoshoot for the new album.I have the first one and I can't wait to have in my hands the second album.It's really great and smart that Dima doesn't show all the songs of the new album because like this is more exating and good. Also the promotion of the single is in great time and it's so soon because May will come so soon.Everything is great and in great time and all of this made my day.
I believe in Dima and all my support goes to him.I can't wait for all of this that will come.

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 1.5.2010, 13:05
Сообщение #17

Активный участник

Many thanks for the interview to the official site.I really like it. give_rose.gif
I like all the questions and also Dima's answers.This is one of those interviews from which I like all the questions.
I totally agree with Dima about the first question and his definition about group + Dima is a solo artist so the band who plays for him shouldn't have name. Also I like the fact that Dima present all of them by name of his concerts.
About the show concert.I can't wait one day that to happen.That would be amazing.I really want to see different scene performance and effects for each song.His songs are amazing so for every song can be make different story with scene efects and perofrmance..I hope that till than I will finish university and I will work so I will have chance to come in Moscow for that concert.I always like that type of concerts with show program.
About the scene clothes.I can't wait for that.Dima beside my music idol is also my fashion idol.So I always carefully see his clothes.That is great idea and + I like the fact that will be many scene clothes so he could change them.It's always great to see artist who wear scene clothes.It looks amazing because today the fashion is also part of the music so the people beside the singing see also the clothes.I always like Dima's clothes so I'm sure that I will also like the new scene clothes.I can't wait to see them.
I also can't wait to hear the new song and see the new video clip.
I also wish to Dima the same thing that he said and also world success because he has all the qualities that one singer should have to be world famous.I wish to him many hits,albums,video clips and concerts.He is amazing and cool and deserve mega fame. thumbup.gif

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 3.5.2010, 3:13
Сообщение #18

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

I really liked those last two interviews. So it's true, Sergey has left the band... ah well, I hope Dima finds a new keyboardist. I think the nicknames for the other band members are really funny... especially Denis "The Bishop". XD And HURRAH FOR WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM! And single, and video clip. I can hardly wait!!! (I hope the album has Мне не всё равно on it.)

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 27.5.2010, 6:50
Сообщение #19

Активный участник

The interviews seem pretty interesting. Thanks for them. I like that Dima gives nicknames to his band people. It is very cool and unique. I see that he also respects everybody and presents them. He never considers himself higher than others and that's a really great quality.

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 28.5.2010, 10:09
Сообщение #20

Активный участник

I really liked the online conference.Dima is very smart and answered on every question so great. He is always so cool and interesting and always brings positive energy.
First of all I want to say HUGE thanks to Dima for the lovely surprise give_rose.gif . I'm really honored and happy that he said hi and also answered on my questions.I cut that part and I put it on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mpCbXAzK3w
This is a video that I will always keep because the feeling to have such a wonderful video of the singer that you admire and respect and + that is your role model is really fantastic.Thanks ones again to Dima and to the lady who read the questions.
I really like the fact that he will work with such a big professionals on his new video clip and I also liked the idea for the video.I'm sure that will be great. thumbup.gif
Dima and Gaga are so talented and creative singers and the both have powerful voices so If they make duet that would be really fantastic and can you only imagine how amazing would be the video clip.

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 28.5.2010, 10:10

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение

7 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 18.9.2019, 1:36