IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Ответов (10 - 19)
Miranda
сообщение 2.6.2010, 14:26
Сообщение #11

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

thanks for the videos! i really enjoyed watching them! the songs were great, and he sang great! but sorry borce, i really dislike his haircut! maybe it's his style, but definitely not mine :P i usually like guys with shorter hair, but dimka have always been an exception to that fact!

i'm really sorry, but that's not a haircut, that's a floor mop :P i'm not saying this to be mean or anything, this is just what I think....i liked his more before smile.gif you know that performance on some russian/belarusian celebration show where he sang po venam? that haircut is so nice!!! air_kiss.gif

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 2.6.2010, 23:58
Сообщение #12

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

His haircut sort of reminds me of Criss Angel. XD It's not ugly, but I've seen better.

I am disappointed in one thing. Why is he doing so much playback right now? I haven't seen a live concert from him in such a long time. I'm aware that he's still looking for a keyboardist to replace Sergey, but that doesn't mean they have to replace all the instruments AND his voice with playback. What happened to his assertion that playing and singing live was always the right way to go? I want to see some live music here!

Сообщение отредактировал несущая щастье - 5.6.2010, 12:16

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 3.6.2010, 13:52
Сообщение #13

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

Цитата(MiriamEla @ 2.6.2010, 22:58) *
His haircut sort of reminds me of Criss Angel. XD It's not ugly, but I've seen better.

I am disappointed in one thing. Why is he doing so much playback right now? I haven't seen a live concert from him in such a long time. I'm aware that he's still looking for a keyboardist to replace Sergey, but that doesn't mean they have to replace all the instruments AND his voice with playback. What happened to his assertion that playing and singing live was always the right way to go? I want to see some live music here!

i agree ela, i actually miss the live singing now. every single performance is playback sad.gif it's funnier to watch live performances, because you never know what will happen then smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал несущая щастье - 5.6.2010, 12:17

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 5.6.2010, 7:57
Сообщение #14

Активный участник

I'm sure that the point is not in keyboardist. I remember that Dima said that they're not planning any concerts in the summer. The point is that they also prepare new songs for the new album which should come out soon. That is very important to spend time on new compositions.

+Цитировать сообщение
Guinness
сообщение 18.6.2010, 0:03
Сообщение #15

Активный участник

Из: Да всё там же, где и раньше...

Hi there! This is an English translation of Dmitry's thankyou note he posted just half an hour ago in the Discussion of Photos Section of the Russian Forum:

Hi, I would like to say to all those who came to my celebration (presentation) that I am AWFULLY GRATEFUL for your support))))! Special thanks for all the gifts, some of them did surprise me… I have always dreamed about the starry sky above my head thumbup.gif

I hope that my new video clip will strike fancy of many of you and will take a well-deserved place in play lists of music channels! If so, then it will soon need your support and your votes!

Thank you that you are around))

DKM (this is like DKNY))) Amen!

Translator's note: My gut feeling tells me that DKM stands for "Dmitry Koldun Moscow" ( oops.gif It can just as well be "Dmitry Koldun Minsk"!!! My guess is as good as yours... unsure.gif)

Сообщение отредактировал Guinness - 18.6.2010, 0:09

--------------------
Делом всей жизни нельзя заниматься на полставки...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 18.6.2010, 4:42
Сообщение #16

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

I have to say I'm VERY impressed with В комнате пустой. Dima needs to stay friends with that director because he did a remarkably good job. Sure it was a bit emo, but the song is kind of emo-sounding itself (not necessarily a bad thing). I really liked how the slo-mo lipsynch effect worked out. And of course Dima is just as sexy as ever. wub.gif There was one thing that was a bit weird — the whole everything-Dima-is-around-turns-to-ice thing reminded me of ice-nine from Cat's Cradle.... hmm.

Awww, thanks for the sweet message, Dimka.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 18.6.2010, 10:47
Сообщение #17

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

First of all many thanks to everyone who was on the birthday party and sent so many pictures and videos.I downloaded all of them and I watched them all.
The perfect word for the new video clip is definitely the word MASTERPIECE.I enjoyed not in every minute but in every second of the video.
Huge congratulations to the talented director and all team with which I hope that Dima will work also on his next video because the team who win don't have to be changed.My favourite moments:I like the moment with the wine,the moments with the girl(who really did great job),also I like the moments when they show Dima from close,the moments of freezing the things and of course the end which was so powerful and left me without words.I think that this video totally deserve the award for the best video in the next MUZ TV awards and also to be played in many TV channels and especially on MTV.Also Dima is such a great actor because he did amazing job in the video.I had the feeling that I was watching short film.This is for sure my favourite video of Dima.
About the birthday party.I watched every video and picture and I really like the whole atmosphere.Dima looked fantastic.I liked his hair,his t-shirt was so stylish and was perfect for the event.The whole accessories on his neek,the belt looked fantastic with the whole combination.
Dima really enjoyed in the party and for me was so positive to watch him because yesterday I had big problem in my family so all of this helped me a lot.The mini- concert was amazing and the Chorus of the new song is easy to remember and the rhythm too.I can't wait to hear the studio version because like that you can better feel the song.The cake moment also was so cool.The best cake moment that I have ever seen in a party.Also great list of guests.Kira,Natalia Rudova(for me one of the most beautiful girls in Russia).Anita who said so beautiful message to Dima about him and his fans.Also from his close people I was so happy to see his mum because she always brings positive energy when you will see her on picture or in video.She for sure was the most happy and proud that night because Dima really deserved such a big celebration.
Thanks a lot to Dima for the wonderful party and all positve energy which really helped me a lot.
I wasn't there but with all these pictures,videos and comments I had the feeling that I have been there.I wish to Dima many birthday parties like that and a lot of success of the new video clip which I think that will touch everyone.

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 23.6.2010, 0:35
Сообщение #18

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

The big premier of В комнате пустой on MTV.It looks amazing! clapping.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hx1gGw6rhQ

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 23.6.2010, 0:38

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Околдованная
сообщение 23.6.2010, 16:08
Сообщение #19

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Borislav_Borce
Have you seen it live? I can agree with you just a minute ago I've watched a video (but in youtube recording) and it really looks wonderful! It could be funny but when you watch a videoclip with the signs of channel It looks different cause you understand that it's coming from the 'big screen')) We just can congratulate Dima with this premier, it's a very important forward step for the further development!))

--------------------
Знаешь, что хочешь, делай, что хочешь (с) агон_нога
с ветром в поле когда-то повенчана
*к дьяволу время - мы будем жить вечно (с)

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 24.6.2010, 20:57
Сообщение #20

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

I'm late I know, but still- I really love Dima's new videoclip for В комнате пустой. One of his best ever! It's so interesting and original. Very good script and director of course thumbsup.gif I enjoyed every second! It is in my head all the time, it's playing again and again. It's strange! biggrin1.gif blush.gif (No smile.gif )
I really like the contrast between the black and white. Only Dima in black and everything else- the ice, walls, floor, water in white.... And it is great to see him in "cold world" for once. It suits him a lot. He has wonderful eyes there and the moment with the wine- great! Wonderful work, keep on!

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 15.10.2019, 18:53