IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Mass-media / interviews
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 12:54
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

An articles,a note about Dmitriy Koldun and interviews with Dmitriy Koldun

ATTENTION! In this thread we do not make comments.
Make your comments in the thread Mass-media discussion

+Цитировать сообщение
5 страниц V   1 2 3 > »   
Ответов (1 - 9)
Gladys
сообщение 16.4.2010, 13:00
Сообщение #2

Активный участник

Dmitry Koldun shared his sadnees.

Dmitry Koldun shared his sadnees.
He terribly offended the older brother
And he does not talk the second week with the singer.
George, works as the host on the Belarus TV.
In the end of March he was suggested to become the person large Ukrainian channel.
They asked to send the resume and promised to call back.
But did not call.
And on April, 1st Dima asked one girl to called to the brother and informed him that he confirmed
Also he can go to Kiev.

– The brother simply danced for pleasure, – Dmitry shared. – To all other the hugeeguggenoronhuge salary was been promised e. George started to pack suitcases.
Here I have not sustained and "broken up": Excuse me and with a holiday to you!
I thought he kill me.
But thanks to me he has some minutes of happiness.
After all he is real not confirmed yet.

http://www.sobesednik.ru/chronicle/jg_14_10_pelmeni/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 16.4.2010, 13:02

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 21.4.2010, 9:38
Сообщение #3

Активный участник

Dima's new message on blogs@mail.ru

"God of of the Air "
Greetings!
I do not know from what to begin …
On April, the 18th this year has taken place next, to be exact to tell, the second radio award «God of theAir»
Last year this award debuted in Peter, and in present year organizers have made decision to transfer it to Moscow, so to say for big scale.
It is necessary to note, it was possible)))
For some days arrived the offer to me to act in a role of the host on this action, and I agreed.
Nothing foretold troubles when I with musicians arrived in due time we found out boxes with equipment practically in hotel foyer.
The scenario, which was promised, was not be too .
I and Masha especially did not worry, since this quite natural state of affairs at similar concerts where all preparation occurs at the last moment ….
But far from it … the concert Beginning has been planned on 18.00, at 18.40 I distinctly remember myself in one of rooms of the hotel in expectation of the scenario, at 19.00 – the same expectation of the scenario, only in the general make-up room offstage.
And here started fanfares and reached to me that the scenario will not be)))
Further worse.
The list of the acting beginnings to vary in a mode of real time, and even in places not without our participation.
But if the approximate list of the actors, appearing on stage was, about those who should step on the stage for delivery of these "gods" of the information was not at all …
Separately sunk down in soul a word of one of man ,who must be to hand in the award: «And what I should hand over? And to whom?» …
The spice to all event added behind side scenes the crowd of police officers and dissatisfied people with yesterday's tickets in the Crocus-city Hall.

And all the same, mood from this all at me was not deteriorated at all)
As one of these days we have finished work on a new slow composition which I presented at a recent concert in Golden Palace.
I am sure that in the near future you necessarily will hear it in the air.
And if «God of an aether – 3» nevertheless will be, this song will have chance on a victory in one of the nominations.
To the next meeting!

http://blogs.mail.ru/list/dkoldun/54EFEB25E15146D5.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 21.4.2010, 9:47

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 28.4.2010, 12:38
Сообщение #4

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun will let out a new album in the winter

Dmitriy Koldun has written down the first single "In a room empty" from the future second album which release is planned for December, 2010.

The name of a new disk of Dmitriy while is not known, as well as exact date of release.

On the first single "In a room empty" in May will be the clip .

"Next week I start toclip shootingoffo theclip on a song "In a room empty".
The release of my second solo album will take place in the winter, the disk will be consist basically of slow and touching compositions", - Dmitriy Koldun told to the correspondent of "A music Card".

Dmitry Kolduna's new clip will get to rotation in the beginning of June.

http://mapmusic.ru/newsm/775-koldun-vipust...lbom-zimoy.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 28.4.2010, 12:39

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 1.5.2010, 13:50
Сообщение #5

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun: "In that music which we play, the main thing -It`s the mood" (specially for a site koldun.name).

On May, 1st

There are very rarely any "live" performance of singer Dmitriy Koldun without own group of professional musicians.
Than not an occasion to ask him some questions?
Dmitriy Koldun has told to us not only about them, but also how perceives join work with musicians, about the songs and creative hopes.

The part 1

Dima, name to us, please, your group.
How it is called?

-The group have not the name. In general the group the these fellows to named difficult. On my representations, the group is a collective which gathers, including during free time from the basic rehearsals, for creation of own products, for their record. I know that our guitarists Anton and Vasily play together at l in group «The Burns».By the way, recently was at their concert))). I received different impressions! And as to representation of the fellows from a scene I am obligatory represent by name each of musicians.

- List, how call the fellows in your a command and who is engaged in it?
- The solo guitar is played by Anton Habibullin, very skilled guitarist with a long standing and the sight at the world.
But we all named him ХБ. It – whether derivative of a surname, whether that he constantly wears cotton clothes.
The acoustic guitar is played by the Bishop (Denis Zhdanov). A nickname, unlike ХБ, Denis has received at us in collective for the kindness and a magnificent beard. And in general to me, apparently, he is very charismatic would look in clothes of the priest, but these are my imaginations. The drummer – Vasily Bartov. Has a code rank "Mum" for the appearance – he is house very much))). The Bass Guitarist – Vasily Zubkov. We call him Vaso, he is very much as similar Vaso.

How you have picked up collective?How much a great the chance that people in it can exchange, and because of what ?
The fellows were recommended to me by my friend Alexander Astashenok. He told that there is good group "Trunks".
We have met, children have played a little and have decided that it is necessary to try to work.
The primary structure of group was slightly another, there was the played collective understanding each other.
And it`s absolutely suited to me.
Relations in collective in due course exchanged, musical sights have exchanged, the relation to work exchanged.
Therefore there were changes.
I consider that search of the adherents is a long process which is impossible without tests and errors.
As to changes in group structure from the person playing on the drums, I would like more game on кардан that the former drummer was able.
And instead of the person behind keys it is now used portostudio. I think, if there will be any large solo performance, the structure of musicians to this event can extend.
From the most simple that can occur to me – a violin.

Something the general connects all of you, except music? Or youy meet only on the rehearsals and the concerts?
- Sometimes we meet to sit in cafe, but it happens extremely seldom.
Therefore, as often happens, when there are musicians all the same talk about music.
About women, of course, too speak, but itis less.
And as sights at creativity and musical preferences we have very different these conversations can last very long and turn not to rest, but in the «political debate».

You can define, in what style you work?
- I sing songs which are pleasant to me, first of all.
Someone names it pop, someone expects any rigid reeves.
While I cannot precisely answer this question

Do you improvise on a scene improvise or all is rigid?

- Improvisation –is my friend.
I do not love any far-fetched and learnt phrases, any theatricality in bad sense of this word.
Though the certain share of the rehearsed fragments is present. And as game of the group, practically always there is an a share of the improvisation .
It is sometimes good, sometimes not so.
Actually, all should be rehearsed, parties must be studied.
Even if somewhere happen the moments of the improvisation during performance should be very little.
In an amicable way, at each concert all should sound as on good rehearsal.

How you estimate the work of the group? Whether you consider, what the command has already developed also you have reached defined understanding?
Or you must to work?

In group we understand each other normally.
However, always is over what to work.
But it is necessary to think out most much or to ask the help from not indifferent people, for example Bagrat Vartanjan.
It would be desirable creative penetration of everyone into process

- And in what Bagrat Vartjanjan helps?
- Besides we are friends
I has very similar musical tastes and sights at creativity with Bagrat .
Now Bagrat helps me with record of the second album.
As he partially is engaged in arrangements, produser a vocal, and for some time still began to be engaged actually in the organisation of work of studio "Lizard" on which we are register.

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 1.5.2010, 15:57

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 1.5.2010, 14:40
Сообщение #6

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun: "In that music which we play, the main thing -It`s the mood" (specially for a site koldun.name).

On May, 1st

The part 2

Has each participant a votes in a group ? In what it could be expressed?

-The vote have all.
In creativity totalitarianism seldom leads up to good.
Always interesting another opinion.
Now we have written down a new song and have already interrogated an order of the 15 persons.
Each of them said something .
It is not obligatory musicians, there can be everybody, any opinion is important.
Especially proved opinion.

Do you plan to make the show program? Or to make any light effects? Video - photoslides on a back background of a scene?
Somewhere we will reach it.
I have not reached level yet when all will be sing my songs and it will be already necessary to surprise with something.
As in that music which we sing, the main thing – mood.
From all shows which I could see lately, I has very much impressed the show of the group "Rammstein" show.
But there are obvious obstacles in realisation of such things. Because even a sound qualitative sometimes cannot put in the regions.
And about light in general speeches do not go,there are the pair of fixtures and any cheap projector.
What is the show?

How you concern to what your songs can sing?
Here I, for example, will take and with my group will execute publicly pair of songs from your repertoire...
For infringement of copyrights will be nothing to me ? smile.gif

- It is possible to sing any songs under the legislation.
A copyright infringement is use of original soundtracks the rights on which belong to the executor, or the arranger.
If someone sings my song, it will be pleasant to me.
The main thing that it will be not false and with soul)).

What are the compositions in your repertoire, at your opiniont, can be considered as hits?

There are «Give me force», "Tsarevna", "Star".
Plus a new song.
It would be desirable,if new song became a hit.

Why you have decided not to show a part of the songs, during the crisis time, all means for promotion of the actor are good?
At least demos for example?

- I consider absolutely wrong to show demos
Actors, musicians who are for me authorities, have dared to let out collections with the demos-records neopublished only after a national recognition.
The Demo-record on that a demo to remain in a narrow circle of people which understand that it is possible to make from this by means of qualitative arrangement and competent producing.
If I considered that all means are good, Malakhov + » I would go on TV- show «Malakhov + » or would participate in discussion of the statements of Vanga.

How long time you started to write down the second album?
What is the time you will plan to work over it?

- I reflected over the first album much.
Therefore now for me the main task – to find and choose one of singles on which the new album will be based.
Now I intend to spend more time for work on each track separately, and over that all compositions were on style and on mood are similar.
Terms I will not name.
I do not want the same, what was with the first album smile.gif.

How many the compositions there will be?
Who authors of texts and composers with whom you have decided to involve in teamwork?

- By quantity of compositions while information is not present even for me.
As to music there will be our join tracks with Bagrat Vartanjan, and also mine and his separately.
And as to texts, I think that there will be also my own texts , there will be also Irina Sekachyova's songs, probably, Karen Kavalerjan.
While it is all in a work and song stage definitively are not chosen.
If you have a good song – send it to me .
It is always in the price!

What can you offer to the listeners in the near future?

- I will suggest to listen to a new song very soon.

Now I will a little depart from music.
Dima, tell, you never think concerning uniform style in clothes on a scene?

- Generally I have tried much .
And it seems to me, at present I already defined.
Just now in work a several design scenic clothes for me, and for musicians.
So you will see.

And the last: what should occur in the musical plan that you to tell «the Life has gone right!».

- That the majority of my songs willi became hits, and everyone could sing at least one my song.

- Thanks for interview and successes in realisation of the conceived!

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 1.5.2010, 15:58

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 14.5.2010, 9:40
Сообщение #7

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun in the special project of the magazine "Teleweek" of the 75 years to the Moscow underground

Thanks for the article to Sova

"When I have arrived in Moscow it was not possible at once to understand an underground- web for me
I constantly passed by the necessary stations
Once i was going to other branch and left in an opposite side
There are only two lines in Minsk and we have not ring line
By the way on the ring line to me there was an interesting case with me
Near me sat the man in old clothes with a guitar
We started to talk
He was the musician from the street and he arrived from Belarus
Many interesting and ridiculous stories I heard from him
And I have told to him that i will go on musical competition
When I left he told: "Good luck, friend, truly!"
Since this word "truly" remains in my lexicon
The 4th years passed from this
And I met this musician on Old Arbat in Moscow"

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 31.5.2010, 9:39

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 31.5.2010, 9:41
Сообщение #8

Активный участник

Dima's new message on blogs@mail.ru

Sad butterflies

The next trilogy in Oslo come to the end, and now I dare to tell words about this action.
Naturally I have a personal interest to competition, in particular to the Belarus participants last years.
I do not like forecasts - even handbook men does not know))) competition is really full of unexpectedness)))
However, that Lena won, I am absolutely not surprised .
And whoever spoke - sincerity happens different)))
Happens Belgian or German (2010) that is called - present, and happens that it like behind a constraint wall...
This year Belarus decided to refuse Evrofesta and to lead the closed selection that personally for me caused vigilance about what I spoke severall times in interviews to national editions.
I not against such selections , but in the countries where there are similar selections and conditions others - participant in a greater degree finance himself, - and it is defensible.
Far it is not necessary to go, Max Fadeeva's example with his accurately planned "Serebro" in Russia.
In all other cases I nevertheless for open selection of representatives.
Well also I will tell words concerning performance of Byelorussians in the ending - as a whole not bad, however they have walked twice into the same water, as I in 2007 - in the final were less collected, their performance in a semi-final was pleasant to me more.
Unfortunately, at purely emotional level, the majority of participants of group were very held down on a scene.
Налич too was nervous, however as he sung in final performance was reputable))
Someone connects such distribution of forces with a policy, and I nevertheless continue to believe that in the competition the main things remain - sincerity, musicality and charisma)))

http://blogs.mail.ru/list/dkoldun/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 31.5.2010, 9:44

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 3.6.2010, 8:17
Сообщение #9

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun will shoot a clip on a film- studio of the Gorky

The shootings on the new song of Dmitriy Kolduna "In a room empty" will pass on June, 3rd and 4tht in Moscow.

The plot of future video is kept a secret
It is known only that shooting will take place on a film studio of the Gorky
Also that the big command of experts is involved in work on a clip from the film industry, inform Intermedia.

As the director of a clip Artem Aksyonenko will act, and operator Maxim Osadchy will shoot «In a room empty».
In June-July new video of Dmitriy Koldun will appear on televisuon.

http://inforotor.ru/visit/4323189?url=http...ews_3_19728.htm

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 3.6.2010, 8:54

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 3.6.2010, 8:35
Сообщение #10

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun has opened the author's program

The winner «Factories of stars 6» Dmitriy Koldun since June has opened the author's weekly program on audiomagazine PodFM.ru in which the singer disscus on the most different themes: about stars and about a life.

The first release of is subjective-analytical show he devoted analysis of competition "Eurovision" 2010 and to performance of representatives from Belarus.
He has tried to understand, why the group «3+2» has taken only last but one place in the ending.

Dmitriy Kolduna's debut as the leader of the author's program was highly appreciated by listeners.
Now it is necessary to hold a lath further.
Especially, those the singer have enough for discussion.

In particular, from June, 3rd till 4th on a film studio of the Gorky in Moscow will take place shooting of a clip of the Koldun on a song «In a room empty».
As the director of video Artem Aksyonenko will act as the director of video , and operator Maxim Osadchy will be shoot.

http://inforotor.ru/visit/4330623?url=http...010/06/02/9375/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 3.6.2010, 8:53

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V   1 2 3 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 22.8.2019, 2:18