IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Mass-media / interviews
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 12:54
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

An articles,a note about Dmitriy Koldun and interviews with Dmitriy Koldun

ATTENTION! In this thread we do not make comments.
Make your comments in the thread Mass-media discussion

+Цитировать сообщение
5 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Ответов (10 - 19)
Gladys
сообщение 7.6.2010, 9:18
Сообщение #11

Активный участник

Dima's new message on blogs@mail.ru

Has come true

Greetings!
On June, 3-4rd clip shooting on my song "In a room empty" have taken place, shooting passed on a film studio of a name Gorky
in Moscow. I do not wish to tell much about stories and a clip plot, but nevertheless one photo I share

So to say, lain down between doubles to sleep)))
I Will open a couple of secrets, a plot exclusively cool if not to tell - freezing!
The empty room - actually is not empty...
There are all conveniences and someone else...
Someone should leave....
The Definitive product should be ready through two weeks so we wait together)))!!!

http://blogs.mail.ru/list/dkoldun/56B22215BE3ED248.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 7.6.2010, 10:01

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 8.6.2010, 9:44
Сообщение #12

Активный участник

Glacial age of Dmitriy Koldun

On 07.06.2010 in Moscow the shooting of a clip of Dmitriy Koldun on a song «In a room empty» came to the end.
On an idea of director Artem Aksyonenko, for a clip many special effects connected with an icing have been prepared.
On a clip plot, the hero tries to get rid of memoirs about the girl relations which remained in the past. From these memoirs all freezes not only inside, but also outside. Everything what the hero touches, freezes.
«On shootings of a clip I felt himself like Kay from a fairy tale« The Snow Queen, - Koldun told. - only he had an ice heart, and I also around frozed ».
During shootings some honeycombs of kg of artificial ice have been used, the set of subjects was broken and the one ten the ice cubes which have been "grown up" on special technology for some weeks prior to the beginning of shootings of a clip .
«To me, the chemist by profesion, it was very interesting to observe and penetrate into subtleties of skill of experts in special effects which mixing different components, received as a result hoarfrost everywhere, a smoke and cold boiling water. I even was not kept and to some effects occurring in a shot, have put the hand», – Dmitriy share.
The clip presentation «In a room empty» will take place on June, 16th in one of fashionable club of Moscow, and on June, 11th will be the musician will be celebrate 25 years .

http://www.rusradio.ru/news/showbiznes/2108852/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 8.6.2010, 10:04

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 10.6.2010, 11:17
Сообщение #13

Активный участник

"THE MYSTIFICATION OF DMITRIY KOLDUN"

Think, what flights can be only in the sleep?
The person disappearing on click of fingers - an invention?
And through walls pass only in fairy tales?
Here is not present.
In day of the 25 anniversary the most mysterious singer and the participant of "Eurovision" Dmitriy Koldun will mix sides real and unreal, open a door in the magic world of imaginations in which unique possibility to glance in the future will be given to each visitor of his holiday and to carry out the secret desires.

On June, 16th in mysterious interiors of restaurant "BON by Novikov and Stark" for the star friends of Dmitriy Koldun has conceived to give the present magic party and to collect all on celebrating of the birthday under the name "Voobrazharium of Dmitriy Koldun - 25 Magic Night".

In an environment of hundreds candles and Gothic stained-glass windows together with illusionists Brothers of Safronov and by means of them macro and micromagics Koldun for one evening will transform the imagination world into a reality.
But will be accurater with desires, it is not focus!
And with own destiny in a hide-and-seek hardly you will play - cards of Taro will show at once that was and that will be.
And those who is not afraid to glance to the future in eyes and searches for answers to destiny riddles, the meeting with known psychics and chiromantists wait.
Without waiting midnight, the birthday man will start "a musical" Wheel of Fate - mystification of evening will be continued by Dmitry's live performance, unexpected star duets and the main surprise - a premiere of new video of the Koldun on a song "In a room empty", the film removed by a command "Manned island" - director Artemom Aksyonenko and operator Maxim Osadchy. And the head- cook of restaurant BON, glorified Japanese Kesao Otake will surprise all gathered new exotic dishes.

Come to congratulate Dima this magic evening: Phillip Kirkorov, Valery, Joseph Prigozhin, Yana Rudkovskaja, Feodor Bondarchuk, Katie Topurija, Irakli, Julia Savicheva, Grigory Leps, Glory, the Jasmin, Sati Casanova, Victoria Dajneko, Natalia Podolskaja, Vladimir Presnyakov, Mark Tishman, Ljajsan Utjasheva and many other things.

http://pr-agent.blog.ru/92564067.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 10.6.2010, 11:19

+Цитировать сообщение
Околдованная
сообщение 17.6.2010, 14:12
Сообщение #14

Активный участник

Why at the Koldun's birthday party guests ate blades?

A favorite of the fair sex, and eligible bachelor Koldun recently celebrated 25 years. A small anniversary prompted the singer to the idea to arrange for themselves and their guests the party with a magical fortune-tellers, magicians and fairies. Correspondent AIF visited on holiday, where the stars of domestic show business and magic blended into one.

According to Dmitriy, for his birthday, though, and comes once a year, not that this is a holiday, rather, a reason to gather friends, of which there was not enough. Among the guests were seen: Fyodor Bondarchuk, Alexander Astashenok (group "The Roots"), Arseniy Borodin (Group "Chelsea"), Kira Plastinina (fashion designer), Lena Knyazeva, Anita Zoi and many others.

Brothers Safronovi entertained the guests. While the guests were treated with appetite fruit and sushi, one of the illusionists ate first the blade, then the thread, which was later pulled out of his stomach. The spectacle is impressive, but still a highlight was another number - the appearence of Koldun from the empty box. This is where the fans gave vent to their emotions, not hesitating, they shouted and clapped their hands joyfully.

Those who lacked the magic of Safronovi, could make use of this seer, or learn their fate by pulling the prediction of the magic box. Julie Mikhalchik liked the last option. The singer got the paper with a meaningful inscription: "Luck will smile upon you, wink, and invited you to his home at night. Apparently, this evening she had not bored.

Despite the fact that his birthday guest of honor was to relax and enjoy, Koldun decided to deviate from this tradition. He presented his new video, and then sang several songs for the guests. Incidentally, one of the songs, namely "This is not a paradise", a musician sang in a duet with his brother George. Just note that the two Kolduns on the one stage - it's really fascinating spectacle.

Besides his brother, among the people closest to the singer was his sweetheart Vika. She modestly sat at the table, while Dima torn paparazzi and guests. The girl gave Koldun picture. The singer did not show it to anyone, not even told that it displays, confining the phrase: "It is too intimate". However, the easy answer to another disturbing question: Will he marry? It turns out that in his 25 years singer is not yet ripe for family life, and, judging by the sly smile, workers of registry office will not soon see Koldun as a guest in their office.

http://www.aif.ru/culture/article/35531

Сообщение отредактировал Околдованная - 17.6.2010, 14:13

--------------------
Знаешь, что хочешь, делай, что хочешь (с) агон_нога
с ветром в поле когда-то повенчана
*к дьяволу время - мы будем жить вечно (с)

+Цитировать сообщение
Околдованная
сообщение 20.6.2010, 12:41
Сообщение #15

Активный участник

Koldun doesn't consider football players as real men

Recently on the air of "Russian Radio" Koldun visited "Russian Peppers" as a guest of the morning show and it turned out that he knows a lot about women's football and doesn't appreciate the "male".

"The real man must carry bricks"- said once the grandmother to little Dima Koldun. The grandson listened, listened and became ... a musician.

Many years passed since that time when grandmother gave instructions to Dmitry Koldun, and now, when he is 25 years old, he can answer virtually any question. However, it turned out that his grandmother's instructions in childhood still have had a lasting impression. For example, on the air of "Russian Radio" the singer explained "Russian Peppers", why he doesn't like to watch football: "I don't like to watch guys who a running on the field, the guy must to have a plough or to found iron. But I would watch female football with pleasure. "

Also Koldun told the "Russian Peppers" how he protected the garden, how he spends the money, why heighbours complain oh him and how he shot the clip "In the empty room". Culminated this morning of revelations with joint performance of Vadim Voronov, Alice Selezneva and Sergey Melnikov songs "Combination" - "Accountant". If you missed the morning show, you can listen to it on the official website of "Russian Radio» www.rusradio.ru.

Press Service of the "Russian Media Group"

http://www.radioportal.ru/news/9641/sogdia...-russkogo-radio

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 20.6.2010, 19:34
Сообщение #16

Активный участник

Dmitriy Koldun knew his future

The known singer celebrated the anniversary in a circle of friends and colleagues in one of fashionable Moscow restaurants.

To Dmitry Koldun- 25 years . Candles, mysterious atmosphere, predictions of clairvoyants and psychics - all it should surprise visitors.
At doors of all arriving the girl-fairy met.
She sent someone to knowl fortune, others - to learn the future on hand lines, and some, especially mistrustful, to try on itself forces of hypnotic influence.

- The idea to arrange a magic-party come somehow by itself.
All the same on the 25 anniversary I wanted something unusual, not ordinary.
However, I not very much trust in any guessings and predictions, but this evening was especial, therefore I too, for fun, has taken advantage of services of the clairvoyant.
Also know, what he foretold to me?
That the life will be long that in some city or the country with the initial letter «G» in the name I will wait the big success that I meet on the way the girl, which... ( I will not speak better), and that shortly I will travel too much. We will look that from all it will come true, - told Dmitriy Koldun.

To congratulate the singer came Feodor Bondarchuk,Kira Plastinina, group "Roots", Julja Mihalchik, Lena Knyazeva, and many other.
Some stay at a gift choice were guided by sense of humour: so, to Dmitriy have presented painted valenoks in red-dark and blue tones, silkworms in a brine, the automatic machine from drainpipes, a cap of the buffoon and many other wonderful bagatelles.
The author: Eva Star

http://glamurchik.tochka.net/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 20.6.2010, 19:35

+Цитировать сообщение
Околдованная
сообщение 21.6.2010, 17:05
Сообщение #17

Активный участник

From site RU.TV:
http://www.ru.tv/news/4899802/1944/

06/21/1910 Anita Coi admitted in love to Dmitry Koldun.

On the Koldun's birthday party (who recently turned 25 years) Anita Coi made a confession and journalists have lost almost speechless: "Eight months ago I never imagined that I would be so close to Dima. We joined the wonderful feeling that everyone is expecting - this is love! "It was followed by an even more shocking revelation:" We will soon be a family. However, I'm not lying. And it is not for the sake of PR. This has made life so ... "How true this information is not yet clear. But may be Anita just told the story of the series where she and Dima starred in the lead roles?

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Околдованная
сообщение 22.6.2010, 22:11
Сообщение #18

Активный участник

Cocktail party with the star / Dmitry Koldun: The greatest magic is love!

By combining the celebration of his 25th anniversary and presentation of a new video, Dima Koldun gathered his friends last week at magic-party at the restaurant BON. Already on the verge of the restaurant, I realized that it will be an extraordinary evening. It was an incredible atmosphere inside which is difficult to convey in words. Many lighted candles, magicians Safronovi brothers on stage, divination by Tarot cards, and the hero of ocassion - in mysterious black gown, little tired from excessive media attention, but still good-natured and friendly with a merry twinkle in his eyes.

Of course, the conversation went about the miracle and magic ...

Vitalia Solnechnaya (VS): Dima, witchcraft - in your genes? You said that your grandfather knew how to make magic potions and medicines. What do you think - do you posses a gift fro his abilities and skills?
Dmitry Koldun (DK): Witchcraft in my life started when I began to study chemistry). But seriously - my grandfather really was collecting herbs and roots, he knew how to make potions from almost all diseases and also for the sake of fun and experimentation. I can a lot of things too, but not all recipes have survived. And those that I know, I don't tell you.

VS: Today you have prepared the show with brothers Safronovi. Is the world of illusions, tricks and special effects for you interesting? You're more a realist or a dreamer?

DK: Both. I like to be alone in the open space and dream ... I spent a lot of time at rehearsals with brothers Safronovi, where I "disappear" in a magic box.)) I understand perfectly well that all the tricks - the technical skill and dexterity, but I try to forget about it and believe in miracles.

VS: What is wonder for you?

DK: Perhaps, of all that exists in the world, the greatest wonder and magic is love!

VS: Do you have now your favorite loved one, and if so, how do you manage to combine privacy life with a packed touring schedule and crowds of groupies. Are there any issues of jealousy?

DK: I have a girlfriend, but, unfortunately, we did not see each other as often as I'd like - she is in another city. As for jealousy, I'm not very jealous, never scandals because of this, I believe that trust in the relationship - the most important thing.

VS Dmitriy, with incredible looks and talent do you think about other related professions - the fashion industry and movies?

DK: You know I had this kind of experience - the rock opera "The Star and Death of Joaquin Murieta". But generally, I would gladly have played some of the negative character in a thriller or a horror movie. I am waiting for suggestions)))

VS: In your new video for the track "In the empty room", which we now see for the first time, a lot of special effects associated with icing. What is this clip about?

DK:. This is a story about love. A young man tries to forget some memories of a girl with a thing of the past. From these memories all getting cold, not only within him, but also outside. Everything that would not touch a hero - freezes ...

VS: How often did you have in your life "chilling" moments or shocks?

DK: Of course, the most difficult moments - when the close people die ...

VS: Do you have a talisman or ornament which you wear for good luck? Do you believe in magic things in general?

DK: I'll say this: I don't believe in the power of things, but I can feel the energy. When the thing you give from the heart, it kind of energy, such things are much more precious than any mascot.

VS: Where do you live now most of the time - in Moscow or Minsk?

DK: Now I am living in Moscow Minsk recently rarely may be once a quarter. There is intense creative work and writing new songs.

VS: Dima how do you like to spend free time, relax, reduce stress?

DK: I love shooting, swimming, roller coasters, as well as drive to the car with open roof, and of course delicious food - this is the best medicine for stress. Hungry Koldun - angry Koldun! )))

VS: What is your favorite food? Do you know how to cook?

DK: I love dolma and tartare of beef, I can cook and can do both.

VS: Do you have any favorite places - restaurants, clubs in Moscow which you like and where you have been more than once, or would like to return? How do you feel about karaoke?

DK: I love karaoke, I have been several times at a karaoke "Opera", and what a pity that the club burned. From dance clubs, probably prefer a more democratic place, such as "Youth and Engineering'.

VS: Dima, you are not the most frequent visitor to the secular parties, for you are "star party» tedious, uninteresting, or simply not available at such time and outputs necessary?

DK: I agree, I am not party person, I try to spend time on more interesting and useful things. Although well aware that in today's showbiz is an integral part of the work, so that occasionally still am to some party)))

VS: Dmitriy, you have lived only a quarter of a century, you have already achieved a lot. Do you have any super targets? And what wish did you sat on your 25 birthday?

DK: I want a lot of beautiful new songs, in recognition of creativity, but in personal terms - a constant.)

VS: Thank you for the interview. And I want you to be always surrounded by the magic of love and luck.

http://fotococktail.ru/article/ng5/n26/

Сообщение отредактировал Околдованная - 22.6.2010, 22:14

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 24.6.2010, 13:05
Сообщение #19

Активный участник

Dima Koldun celebrated anniversary

The Russian stars gathered for the 25 anniversary of the Belarus musician in fashionable Moscow club.
Birthday Dima celebrated for five days after term.
But he arranged for friends and relatives a magical party with candles, fairies and psychics.

Visitors were not in debt and loaded with presents the birthday man every possible gifts.
One of gifts even was necessary to try: but silkworms in a brine left not clear sensation of Dima.
Have presented also the automatic machine from drainpipes, and a cap of the buffoon.
Mum, Tatyana Borisovna, presented to the son a candlestick in the form of a lizard, which Dima collects.
Vicka- girlfriend- brought specially from Minsk the picture of the favourite Dima`s Belarus artist.
And with brother George Dima sang a duet.

Singer Anita Coi handed over to Dima a mysterious envelope, designer Kira Plastinina - promised to create a design T-shirt on Dima`s taste.
By the way, Kira with the First channel played the musician in the program "Practical Joke "

Dmitry combined anniversary with presentation of a new clip on a song «In a room empty».
The scenario reminds a fairy tale «Snow queen».
Anyway in both stories everything what the hero touches- freezes.
Thus the young man tries to get rid of memoires on the girl.
That the favourite singer has not frozen definitively, fans presented to Dima red-dark blue valenoks.

Glamour director Feodor Bondarchuk glanced on a party . It appeared that Dima not only is familiar with Feodor Bondarchuk , but they are also cooperate.
Now Dima works over a soundtrack to a new film of the director «Manned island».
However for the time being details of a star tandem keep a secret.
http://kp.by/daily/24511/661984/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 24.6.2010, 13:23

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 24.6.2010, 13:49
Сообщение #20

Активный участник

Koldun not allowed to saw himself

The singer celebrated one of these days the twenty fifth anniversary .
The magicians, fakirs and psychics were visitors of the"fabricant".
The correspondent «ЖГ» visited birthday also.

Dima Koldun tries to justify the surname, therefore and he celebrated birthday rather in unusual style.
Visitors of the singer were entertained by brothers Safronovy.
At that time when celebrities were treated the fruit, popular illusionists with appetite swallowed of edges, pulled out from stomachs of a thread and, to surprise presents, taken from the magic box of the birthday man.

Then in the program of evening there were prophecies from the professional clairvoyant.
The future to the birthday man was predicted by the participant of the fifth season of "Fight of psychics» Michael Filonenko.

– In you a life all will be successfully.
In creativity, in private life.
Now in your life the important role is played by the letter "K", – the magician dressed in a black cloak told to Koldun

Afterwards for birthday man to the seer the turn from star visitors was be. They got from «a magical box» notes with predictions.
For example, the piece of paper with an inscription got Julia Mihalchik: « fast to you good luck will turn, and then will invite to you for the night».
Only Anita Coi steered clear of the psychic, declared that wishes to leave the life a riddle.

According to an idea of organizers of a celebration, illusionists must be to "saw" Dima half-and-half.
But one of the most enviable grooms in territory of the SNG was frightened:the focus can not go right and his 25th birthday will appear the last.

– I am still young, and I want to live , – Koldun requested, added that does not want, that the party turned to emergency.

Having refused from a dangerous trick, Dima suggested present to look his new clip about unfortunate love.
Then he sang a duet with the brother George who arrived to Moscow to congratulate the birthday man.
As the alcohol flew like water, many assumed that at them forks in eyes.

More close by midnight Feodor Bondarchuk came.
Having congratulated the actor, Feodor was accepted to meal.

– Good feed is required to his dense moustaches, – visitors joked, looking at young growth of moustaches of the director.

http://www.sobesednik.ru/chronicle/jg_10_10_koldun/

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 24.6.2010, 13:50

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 17.2.2019, 1:02