IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Ответов (90 - 99)
skymiles
сообщение 12.5.2011, 10:39
Сообщение #91

Активный участник

The conference was definitely great. I was able to hear a lot of philosophical answers and interesting jokes. Thanks to Dima for that. I am also glad that we were able to see him again answering our questions.

+Цитировать сообщение
ybet_koldun
сообщение 17.6.2011, 21:26
Сообщение #92

Активный участник

Из: Greece, Athens

Can someone translate the video which Dima is giving some money inside a bottle?? What is that for?..

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 8.10.2011, 18:30
Сообщение #93

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

I really like Корабли! I was beginning to think - after Ночной пилот, Она, and Ничего - that Dima was getting a little bit attached to one sound, so it was great to hear a more upbeat song. And also, YAY, HE'S SINGING LIVE AGAIN!!!

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 24.12.2011, 12:17
Сообщение #94

Активный участник

I also like Корабли. It is a very romantic style and makes me just relax and listen. I hope that there will be more similar songs from Dima...

I also like Корабли. It is a very romantic style and makes me just relax and listen. I hope that there will be more similar songs from Dima...

+Цитировать сообщение
Guinness
сообщение 2.1.2012, 1:48
Сообщение #95

Активный участник

Из: Да всё там же, где и раньше...

Friends, this is the English translation of the New Year greeting Dmitry Koldun wrote in the Russian Audio/Video Discussion Section on January 1 at 8:24 p.m.:

"Dear members and guests of the Forum!
From the bottom of my heart I congratulate you with the New Year of 2012! Thank you for your votes and the time you spend on my music, discussion, critics and support of my songs. I am very grateful for everything! Let the new year be successful for you and me!))).
The year was difficult, and I hope the next one will not be any easier, but the more pleasant is the feeling of the goal attained in one’s hands! I hope for your further support, THANK you that you are around!))) A Happy New Year!))) Hurrrrrray!"

--------------------
Делом всей жизни нельзя заниматься на полставки...

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 18.1.2012, 11:37
Сообщение #96

Активный участник

I really like the video сlip for Корабли. The surroundings are very beautiful and Dima's mood fits them well.

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 2.4.2012, 23:54
Сообщение #97

Ocean-crosser

After the preview, the things I'm looking forward to the most on Ночной пилот are:
1. Не с той - FINALLY!!! I'm sure this song has been haunting every Koldunya since the Korolyov concert in 2009. Now we are at last going to have it for real!
2. Маяк - After watching the performance video of this song I completely fell in love with it. I really want to hear the "official" version now.
3. Дыхание - Just because it sounds a little bit different from Dima's normal stuff (if there is such a thing). It also seems like it would be coverable.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 6.4.2012, 7:45
Сообщение #98

Ocean-crosser

(double post)

First, I want to thank Dima for спасибоing my last post. I'm honored that my opinion means that much.

So, Takeoff Day (as I'm now calling it) didn't work out so well for me, because there's no way as of yet to hear the album unless you go out and buy it in a store, and I can't exactly do that. When I finally get to hear the songs in full - I'm calling that Landing Day - I will put up opinions on them in this topic. May I suggest maybe putting Ночной пилот on a site like iTunes or Amazon? I'm totally willing to buy it twice... especially with all the iTunes credit I have. I do still want a physical copy but darn it I want the songs!

Also, when I do review the album, if someone could translate what I post in a message to me that would be great.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 14.4.2012, 17:53
Сообщение #99

Ocean-crosser

(Sorry for multiple-posting, but there's no one else here and I can't talk this easily on the Russian forum!)

So I liked Почувствуй меня. It was fun and upbeat and a change from Dima's normal style. But I STILL haven't heard to Ночной пилот!!!! If you want to put it on iTunes, I'm more than willing to buy it twice. If you don't, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put all the tracks up on the site! You did that for Колдун, so why not for this one too?

I really don't want to have to resort to sharesites...

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 17.4.2012, 20:41
Сообщение #100

Ocean-crosser

Success! I've now entered what I'm going to call "cruising period" - that is, when I'm able to hear all the songs on Ночной пилот (in bad quality) but don't own the album yet. Someone uploaded the songs onto Fresh Records, and even though I downloaded them, this is NOT a permanent subsitute for getting the music the right way. I won't be satisfied until I have the album in my hands, but I am now able to do that review that I promised for every song... so let's get started!

Main tracks:
Ночной пилот: The first time I heard this song, the saxophone part seemed a little weird - like elevator music - but I've gotten used to it by now. I'm obviously fond of this song, since I even made a music video for my cover of it. I agree with Dima that it's pretty different from a lot of the music in the pop world today, and it's refreshing in a way.
В комнате пустой: I was wondering which mix of this song was going to be on the album, since there are at least two different mixes with subtle differences. I personally like the one they chose, which has those few guitar notes during the second verse (unlike the first version that was released on the site). My favorite part of this song is the chorus at the end.
Корабли: I remember when this song was released, and it was a more upbeat song after a string of ballads - sort of a return to Dima's earlier style (which makes sense because he wrote this one). Even though that's not as much the case here, it's hard for me to get rid of that impression. It's a great song.
Не моя вина: The first new song! I like the chords, I like the contrast between the verses and the choruses, and I really like the vocal effects. The bagpipes in the middle are a nice touch too. I can't help smiling at "не моя вина что ты хотела меня"...
Не с той: This song has changed a lot from its first performance from the live set in Korolyov. For the most part I prefer the album version, but I do miss the beginning/ending ostenato and the original keyboard solo. I like the addition of the oriental instruments and the gong (I know that's Dima's favorite part).
Я люблю: I was expecting something a little different at the beginning, given what Dima played in the preview video, but I like what I heard. There's that little "oh" during the chorus that I'm not too fond of. I have to say that Anton's solo is one of my favorite parts of this song, and I think that maybe taking the arrangement of instruments from under the solo and putting it into the chorus would have made the song even better.
Маяк: This has got to be my favorite song on the album. I listened to it a few times on ВКонтакте and it still gives me the same exhilarating feeling. It's just an all-around amazing ballad - emotional, powerful, and moving. Some highlights of this track for me are the "sonar pings" at the beginning, the lead-in to each chorus, the false echo (море из дождя), and the heartbeat at the end. It feels like my own heartbeat...
Под дождём: I have a feeling this song could be really great with a different arrangement. As it is, it's okay, but some elements seem out of place - for example, the funk rhythm doesn't agree with the slightly oldies-sounding chord progression. I like the verses more than the chorus.
Ничего: I can't help but see the opening credits of 20 лет без любви! There's not much I can say about this song. It's a good one, let's leave it at that.
Звезда radio edit: I always enjoy listening to this song, especially since I've recently been re-watching clips from the rock opera. I really can't tell which version of the song I like more (this one or the one on Колдун). I think I like the vocals on this version more though.
Дыхание: Wow, I just noticed that this is the only non-bonus song on the album in a major key! It's a lot more pop-sounding than any of the others, but I don't mind. I could do without the backing vocals though. This is still the song that I want to cover.
Bonus tracks:
A Day Without War: Still as meaningful as when I first heard it. It was a great song for JESC and UNICEF and if I ever do some sort of peace presentation I'll make sure to use it. (However, it still annoys me that the line isn't "give me A day without war".)
Ray of Light: Party time! I really enjoy listening to this song - so much that I always find myself dancing in my seat. Also, Dima's accent is a lot less noticeable here than in any of the other songs in English.
Падал снег: I remember when this song first came out and my town had just had an ice storm, so the feeling of the song was enhanced by where I listened to it. It really is beautiful. It also reminds me somewhat of my own songs.
В комнате пустой remix: I was surprised at how well this song responds to remixing. This remix is okay, but I wish they had used the other one (the Ugrumov remix) - it changed the chords in a way that better suited an upbeat song.
Ночной пилот remix: This song doesn't remix quite as well, especially with the saxophone. I do like the echo effect at the end. That was cool.

Overall impressions: Great album. Lots of good songs. I would have preferred more songs written by Dima, because they're usually the ones I like more. I can't wait to get my own copy!

(Someone PLEASE translate this for me in a private message so I can post it in Dima's thread!!!)

Сообщение отредактировал MiriamEla - 17.4.2012, 20:49

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 17.9.2019, 1:10