IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Off-topic
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:26
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

This is an off-topic thread where you can talk about anything you want! flowers.gif
But please remember to follow the forum rules, and that this is not a chat room with one-word replies.
Remember, this is a forum, and your replies have to be interesting to all members

Please remember:
The forum has got a button "thank you". (Спасибо) at the bottom of everyones posts therefore please use it !

+Цитировать сообщение
9 страниц V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Ответов (30 - 39)
MiriamEla
сообщение 22.5.2010, 4:32
Сообщение #31

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

If 3+2 place in the final, then maybe Dima will try out for next year....

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
ls227
сообщение 23.5.2010, 9:20
Сообщение #32

Участник

I agree with LG22. It would be great to see Dima on Eurovision and to see him win. He definetely deserves that.

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 29.5.2010, 8:48
Сообщение #33

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

It's kind of weird. Half of me wants 3+2 to get a low place so that Dima can still be on top, but half of me wants them to get a high place so that Dima can go back to Eurovision. I'm still dressing as the Belarus flag for my party. XD

By the way, if you like me, PLEASE watch this!! http://www.eurovisiondance.com/videos/view/29/

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 30.5.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #34

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

Цитата(MiriamEla @ 29.5.2010, 8:48) *
It's kind of weird. Half of me wants 3+2 to get a low place so that Dima can still be on top, but half of me wants them to get a high place so that Dima can go back to Eurovision.

Haha, the same with me. I wanted that 3+2 passed through the semi-final, but I also wanted Dima to be the best Belorussian on Eurovision ever.
And I think that the result is really good. thumbsup.gif
He has a motivation to come back to Eurovision, however, he's still the first...

Сообщение отредактировал iviK - 30.5.2010, 13:21

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 30.5.2010, 14:28
Сообщение #35

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

I liked the winner of Eurovision 2010. Congratulations to Lena from Germany. give_rose.gif
She is very sweet girl wub.gif , and she has very beautiful song.
I really hope that Dima will go the next year on Eurovision Song Contest, because I think he is the only singer that can make a good result for Belarus.
Plus I am sure that the organization in Germany will be the best of all from all Eurovision Song Contest till now, and that is a worthy and great that Dima took part there.
I think that the Belarusians from today have to look for a perfect song for Eurovision. To do this, they need to do a contest, which Dima will participate as a only singer who will sing a few songs (from 3 to 5) from which they will choose the best one.
I would really want to see Dima on the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Germany, and that the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 took place in Belarus!
Dima really deserves to win on Eurovison!

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 30.5.2010, 14:34

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
ybet_koldun
сообщение 30.5.2010, 18:31
Сообщение #36

Активный участник

Из: Greece, Athens

I really didn't like the winning song, it was so boring for me. my favourite was France's wub.gif and i didn't liked Belaru's song at all sorry unsure.gif I want to see Dimka again for Belarus and win:))) also im happy for my country greece, we get a good place for this song wink.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 30.5.2010, 20:33
Сообщение #37

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

I really liked the German song, it was catchy and i think she was really charming smile.gif she deserved to win! but i'm a bit sad that anna bergendahl, the swedish entry, didn't get through! she was sooo close, like 5 points away from qualifying into the final! but otherwise i'm really happy with this year's ESC! smile.gif my favourites were germany and albania smile.gif and armenia was good too! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 31.5.2010, 12:32
Сообщение #38

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

Цитата(Miranda @ 30.5.2010, 20:33) *
I really liked the German song, it was catchy and i think she was really charming smile.gif she deserved to win! but i'm a bit sad that anna bergendahl, the swedish entry, didn't get through! she was sooo close, like 5 points away from qualifying into the final! but otherwise i'm really happy with this year's ESC! smile.gif my favourites were germany and albania smile.gif and armenia was good too! biggrin.gif

I also liked those songs and also Azerbaijan,Iceland,Spain,Denmark.. and also I'm very sorry that Sweden didn't make it to the final.I'm also sorry about Croatia.
But my biggest wish is Dima to go next year on ESC and again to come on promo tour here in Macedonia. thumbup.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 31.5.2010, 12:33

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 31.5.2010, 21:29
Сообщение #39

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 31.5.2010, 11:32) *
I also liked those songs and also Azerbaijan,Iceland,Spain,Denmark.. and also I'm very sorry that Sweden didn't make it to the final.I'm also sorry about Croatia.
But my biggest wish is Dima to go next year on ESC and again to come on promo tour here in Macedonia. thumbup.gif

if he goes, i'm definitely going to the ESC! it's not expensive for me to travel to germany, it's the esc ticket that will cost a lot, so better start saving! smile.gif
i also liked croatia, their song was good i think smile.gif of course my absolute favourite was anna, and i was really disappointed when she didn't qualify! i hope we will do better next year! smile.gif

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 2.6.2010, 18:10
Сообщение #40

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

That's great Miranda, 'cos I would like to go there too, if there will be Dima. Germany is not so far from us...
I liked Turkey the most, but Anna was also fab! Nice song, it was a pity she didn't qualify sad.gif . However, there were more surprises- like Croatia or Slovakia...
It's sad that the Czech rep. doesn't want to be a part of the ESC again. All Europe likes it, but we doesn't... diablo.gif
So maybe next year smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение

9 страниц V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 11.7.2020, 10:43