IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Ответов (20 - 29)
MiriamEla
сообщение 25.6.2010, 0:34
Сообщение #21

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I am SO glad that someone finally caught Dima's magic entrance on tape!!! I LOVE YOU RU-НОВОСТИ!! *ahem* About В комнате пустой, I probably already said some version of this, but it's definitely Dima's best clip videographically (if that's a word). All the camera work was brilliant.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 26.6.2010, 11:13
Сообщение #22

Активный участник

I like the new video clip. Dmitriy looks great, like always. The special effects are wonderful! It's very sad, but powerful because it makes us think about life and the meaning of love. The atmosphere really helps to bring this point. I can tell that it seems that it's now in style to make video clips with water and Dima didn't miss it. Ice, as one of the states of water, makes it even more beautiful...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 26.6.2010, 18:44
Сообщение #23

Ocean-crosser

If that was an actual prom that Dima sang at, I am soooooooooo jealous of anyone who was there. (If anyone is confused, prom means the night when all the high school seniors go somewhere and dance for a few hours.) I wish Dima could sing at MY prom! В комнате пустой makes a PERFECT slow dance song - especially because it mentions slow dancing. This once again confirms my belief that Russians have much better music taste than Americans... can I have plane tickets please?
unsure.gif

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 4.7.2010, 7:05
Сообщение #24

Ocean-crosser

OH. MY. DIMA.

Right, so I just watched Dima actually do a magic trick... and do it well. Then I watched him run all the way across a stage in the rain singing a perfect high note. I am completely in awe as to how amazing this man is.

Sorry for the short post, but there's really nothing else to say exept the word "amazing" over and over... and a string of fangirl squealing... and sighing...

</double post>

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 7.7.2010, 18:16
Сообщение #25

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

Big thanks to Dima for making two new versions of the song.We all here are different and we all have different taste for music so it's normal someone to prefer only the orginal verison and someone( like I)to like the 3 versions.I think that is great that Dima thinks in all his fans because now all can be happy and find their favourite version of the song. thumbup.gif
Like I said I love the 3 versions and I will lsiten it all 3.I think that the new verisons will make new fans of the song because someone who didn't like the orginal verison maybe will like one of the two new versions and + I now imagine how the young people are dancing in the clubs on all 3 versions.
Bravo Dima because many singers make many versions of one song and I'm glad that and Dima works folowing the rules of the modern music world.The experiments are always the best and bring so many good things.
And also this for me is so nice surprise and now I can listen one of my favourite Dima's song VKP in 3 totally different verisons.
VKP(balad)+REMIX+DANCE version=real holiday for my ears.I'm listening all 3 versions now.When will finish one verison I listen the other one!

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 7.7.2010, 18:18

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
ybet_koldun
сообщение 10.7.2010, 23:17
Сообщение #26

Активный участник

Из: Greece, Athens

Privet everyone! give_rose.gif

Can someone make a quick translation of those videos please??

http://www.youtube.com/user/KoldunMedia#p/u/0/MPYIlGiVsoE

http://www.youtube.com/user/KoldunMedia#p/u/1/8c7Icx0O9OA

http://www.youtube.com/user/KoldunMedia#p/u/2/CLjhpKoVMXI

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 12.7.2010, 9:56
Сообщение #27

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Evi,these vedio,about, how was shooting a clip« In a room empty »,details,creative process
You can see how many of the resources spent for 3 minute video and to see people, the professionals who were shooting a clip
And the presentation a clip« In a room empty »on the birthday party)))

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 12.7.2010, 10:05

+Цитировать сообщение
asichka2
сообщение 12.7.2010, 20:59
Сообщение #28

Участник

Из: София,България

this was so interesting,i mean every part of the shooting the clip« In a room empty ».It was so funny,like always!!!

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 18.7.2010, 16:38
Сообщение #29

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

Real thanks to Dima and his team for amazing videos from the shooting В комнате пустой! It was fun and really interesting to see the proces of recording the video clip. All the work with water, wine... It seems everybody had a great time! Dima's jokes are always the best thumbsup.gif When he's lying on the grass air_kiss.gif . But the fall(s) into the water must have been horrible.. aaa
I'm just little bit ''sad'' that I know some tricks from the clip, however, something is fab even more!

And about the remixes: I don't like them very much. I don't like remixes in general (but some of them are really good!) The original songs are mostly better...
Transfer a beautiful balad to dance song unsure.gif I don't know. They are good, but the original is better.
He can bring his music to larger audience, but rock or balads suits him more- just my opinion unsure.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 21.7.2010, 11:04
Сообщение #30

Активный участник

I found that behind the scenes of the video clip showed a lot of interesting things. One of which was that Dima hurt his back. That was the moment when I felt pity for him. I know what it is from my experiences in the past and this is definitely not pleasant. It was cool to see how they did everything with the glass. I still wonder what was inside the glass which had a pinkish color. Looks like cherry syrup with Tylenol. unknw.gif Poor lady who had to prepare so many of them.
Regarding the new versions of the song VKP, I can tell that all of them have a good quality and each one is beautiful in its own way, depending on the mood. I'm glad that Dima decided to try to do this song in many versions. I believe that it will be successful and I wish that to Dima, who definitely deserves it.

Сообщение отредактировал skymiles - 21.7.2010, 11:07

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 16.9.2019, 13:30