IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Mass-media / interviews
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 12:54
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

An articles,a note about Dmitriy Koldun and interviews with Dmitriy Koldun

ATTENTION! In this thread we do not make comments.
Make your comments in the thread Mass-media discussion

+Цитировать сообщение
5 страниц V  « < 3 4 5  
Ответов (40 - 46)
Gladys
сообщение 18.1.2011, 11:45
Сообщение #41

Активный участник

Dima's new message on blogs@mail.ru

"Out of the blue"

Greetings!
Here I want to share with you a track which we have written down together with the Dutch singer Jacqueline.
The song is called "Out of the blue" that means - "suddenly" or, for example, "unexpected"...
We met with Jacqueline about 6 months ago... Then she with the producer came to me to studio, and we have agreed that in the beginning 2011 song will be ready...
The parties we wrote down everyone in our country, but product has "suddenly united our voices in one history))
I invite to my site to listen a song under the reference: http://koldun.name/ru/news/?c=442

http://blogs.mail.ru/list/dkoldun/78A1736B7AAB7D32.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 29.1.2011, 10:04

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 29.1.2011, 10:06
Сообщение #42

Активный участник

Red Light and many other things

Greetings!
I a little exaggerated)))
I write from a city Groningen in Holland in two hours journey from Amserdama.
Here I on the occasion of video shooting on a song about which I wrote in the previous message)))
I will plane to spend here even two days, think, all of us will have time to shoot)
The beautiful city, reminds Amsterdam in which I was yesterday practically all the day...
Quarter of Red Light, it is fair, I imagined a little differently, all appeared prosy enough, but nevertheless, rather in an original way....
In respect of replenishment of means in the state budget))))
Concerning cool at Night , therefore I decided to walk in the afternoon and to make pair of pictures which I want to share with you)
Actually Groningen)

http://blogs.mail.ru/list/dkoldun/1D10F3F6A5BB638C.html

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 29.1.2011, 10:14

+Цитировать сообщение
Айлин
сообщение 23.2.2011, 13:28
Сообщение #43

рыжая из Москвы

Dima KOLDUN: "I'm not going to run with any applications"

The most successful representative of Belarus at Eurovision will not go to the contest this year.

But Dima Koldun, whose song for the contest was specially written by Russian author Karen Kavaleryan, decided not to temp his fate twice.

- I said the organizers of the national selection that I have the song for "Eurovision"! And even gave them an opportunity to listen to it, - told Koldun "Komsomolskaya Pravda". - That's why I think, if the organizers like it, I ready to go to the contest. I'm not interested in competing with anybody else and I don't need it. I'm not going to run with any applications for God's sake.

Recall, that Belаrus will conquer Europe for the eighth time. Earlier the best result was shown by Dima Koldun in 2007, when he got the 6 place in the final. This year the 56-th international song contest "Eurovision-2011" will take place on 10, 12 and 14 of May in Germany.

http://kp.by/daily/25642/806487/

КАТ: From me =)
I hope, my translation is not very bad=)

--------------------
Помогать людям радостнее,чем их побеждать. (с)

Лови мое сердце в конверте, лови...

+Цитировать сообщение
Айлин
сообщение 23.2.2011, 14:54
Сообщение #44

рыжая из Москвы

Dima's words about the article:

"I want to clear up the situation a bit.
I have never said that "I'm waiting till the last" and a phrase like "I'm not going to run with any applications!" was distorted and pulled out from the context, where I said that I had repeatedly met with the organizers and we discussed the possibility of my participation (with specific song) in the contest - that means that there is no doubt that if all sides agree it will happen.
And what kind of competition can we talk about? It's not the "EUROFEST", for example, or something like that, where everything is clear. It's like a clean choice from a showcase. When you come to the cafe with a refrigerator full of sweets, you don't care if all of them have a waybill... If you like one or another - it doesn't matter, you'll buy and eat it)))"

Сообщение отредактировал Рыжая - 23.2.2011, 15:22

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 27.2.2011, 10:48
Сообщение #45

Активный участник

The night pilot

Greetings! I address to you, so to say, among night...
This afternoon, already very soon, by 13.00 I will arrive on radio the Beacon where I will be the visitor of studio on the air till 14.00 and... Where my new song "the Night pilot", this song partly about me because, the basic part of my creative life passes at night, besides, most likely, will sound... In general, the song concerns a reality....)))
I very would be desirable to learn your opinion)))
Thanks in advance)

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 27.2.2011, 10:49

+Цитировать сообщение
Айлин
сообщение 28.4.2013, 17:59
Сообщение #46

рыжая из Москвы

Dima Koldun' son is afraid of his father

Dima Koldun already for the four months is the happy father of the family. The seven kilograms of happiness - this way Koldun calls newborn son - give him the incentive to life and motivate the creation of new songs. But Dima does not succeed in finding a common language with his son . The fact is that Koldun is constantly rehearsing at home, and one day he accidentally scared the heir of the loud music. But he is sure that the child is scared of the child's toy, and not dad's voice. From now on, all home rehearsals are cancelled by Dima! And he promised that he will no longer give his child any strange toys.

the sourse: http://ru.tv/news/22083730/1944/

the video is here (on Russian)

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Айлин
сообщение 28.4.2013, 18:34
Сообщение #47

рыжая из Москвы

Dmitry Koldun: «Because of the fun of the song my team has almost come to an end».

A famous singer told how his creative debut caused the quarrel with the musicians.

«All last week we with the musicians spent in my studio working on a new song, which is, perhaps, already very soon will be heard by all!) Well, in any case, I hope so. By the way, the words I wrote myself. This is debut. During the work we realized the most interesting thing: the five-year experience of recording lyrical compositions left a serious mark in our heads and souls. That's why a merry song even made a quarrel some time! But not serious))) and work is continuing. The song, by the way, is called «Don't be sad» (Ne grusti)

Well, what else... Repainted the office part of the studio «Lizard» in a grey-lilac tone, became fresher. However, the paint still smells, but this makes us fun!

At the ceremony of the «Sound track» (Zvukovaya dorozhka) in the Izvestiya-hall has finally met the man, with whom I have wanted to talk personally for a long time and come to agreement. It will be a creative tandem, if everything is OK. A very beautiful duet is going to be.

And at the moment I'm writing this post, the musicians, who came specially from Minsk, are rehearsing and preparing the final version of my solo concert, which will be executed in the Mirskiy castle (Belarus) on the 14th of June. This concert will be filmed and shown in the TV by the ONT channel. Work is in the process. The whole process looks like this, as depicted in the photo.

And in general, I wish you good spring... and I invite all of on my concert in the club «16 tons» on the 11th of May! Will be happy to see you!»

http://www.koldun.name/press/250413
womanhit

Сообщение отредактировал Колдунья Алена - 28.4.2013, 18:35

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V  « < 3 4 5
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 19.11.2019, 5:13