IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V   1 2 3 > »   
Ответов (1 - 9)
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 18.4.2010, 9:23
Сообщение #2

Активный участник

Из: Macedonia, Skopje

Girls many thanks to all of you for all the videos,pictures and posts about the concerts.When I read all of your posts and saw all pictures and videos I had the feeling like I was also there.
I saw all the videos and I love everything.The performances are so amazing.Dima was full with energy and was so happy.I can notice that he enjoyed being there and performing for the public which from the videos I can hear that totally supported him in every way.
I really enjoyed to hear and see Dima performing ЯДТ again!
About his outfit.I so like the shirt with the red details.That is so orginal and cool and looks really great on camera.I really like the idea because looks so amazing in combination with the red trainers.Amazing! thumbup.gif
I also really like his new song.It's so beautiful and emotinal balad.That song could have a video clip with such a great story!
Many thanks to Dima for the positive energy because now my mood is 100% great and I'm feeling amazing!It is true when the people say that your favourite singer and his songs are soul food which always is here to make your mood great and bring you positive energy.
Ones again many thanks for all the posts and I wish to Dima a lot of concerts and performances like these. give_rose.gif

--------------------
...To be, or not to be...
© William Shakespeare-Hamlet speech
...But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense....
©Judas by Lady Gaga
...I'm as free as my hair.I am my hair...
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 20.4.2010, 2:43
Сообщение #3

Ocean-crosser

Из: Boston USA

I love the new song В комнате пустой!! I agree with Borislav, it's really pretty, and ballads just get to me. I gotta say I was a bit disappointed with the concert on the 17th though. Didn't I hear he was supposed to premiere some new songs or something?

Сообщение отредактировал несущая щастье - 18.5.2010, 10:20

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Gladys
сообщение 20.4.2010, 9:21
Сообщение #4

Активный участник

Из: Москва

I very like the new song "In the empty room "! give_rose.gif
It's very beautiful and amazing song wub.gif
I want to hear the full version of this song
The authors of a song "In the empty room " ("В комнате пустой") Music - Bagrat Vartanjan, words- Irina Sekacheva give_rose.gif"

Цитата
I gotta say I was a bit disappointed with the concert on the 17th though. Didn't I hear he was supposed to premiere some new songs or something?

Ela, give_rose.gif
On the 17th of april Dima sang "Настройся на меня","Звезда",Я для тебя", "Дай мне силу"
There were not new songs on the this consert(((
But It was the will of the organization of this event.

Сообщение отредактировал Gladys - 20.4.2010, 9:38

+Цитировать сообщение
Miranda
сообщение 21.4.2010, 0:13
Сообщение #5

Участник

Из: Stockholm, Sweden

i'm so happy he sang "ya dlya tebya" again! it's one of my absolute favourite songs of him! the whole performance was great, and i loved the songs choice! all of them belong in my favourites! good choice dimka! biggrin.gif and the shirt was cool too! overall it was really good! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif wish i could be there to see him! biggrin.gif
about the new song! i really like it! although i usuallt are not so fond of balads, but this one was quite good! thanks for telling the authors gladys! give_rose.gif i really like irina sekacheva's lyrics and bagrat makes really good music smile.gif ya lyublu tebya and nastroysa na menya are two examples of that fact! clapping.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Miranda - 21.4.2010, 0:16

--------------------
Я люблю тебя

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 21.4.2010, 7:33
Сообщение #6

Активный участник

I want to say something about the "God of Air 2010"

He is so talented and I really want to see him also like host like actor and of course the most important like singer because he has a huge talent for which many singers can only dream because he is a full artist who has talent for many things and that for an artist is very important.
In every award show especially in America invite like host someone who is not boring and who not only read from the script and stand but also a person who can make jokes and make the public laugh.I love the way like Dima does that so I really like him like host because he is very intersting and cool. thumbup.gif
Also Maria many thanks for the video of Zvezda.A big plus is to hear again the lovely Zvezda(especially the radio edit which I love a lot.)I hope that we can get official video from the performance.

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 21.4.2010, 7:35

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 18.5.2010, 7:26
Сообщение #7

Активный участник

I so love the new song!It's so beautiful and emotional balad thumbup.gif Thanks a lot to Dima and the composers for the wonderful song!!!
Btw please can someone translate the message that Dima posted in Обсуждение аудио/видеоматериалов с участием Дмитрия Колдуна? give_rose.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Borislav_Borce - 18.5.2010, 7:42

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение
Guinness
сообщение 18.5.2010, 8:52
Сообщение #8

Активный участник

Из: Да всё там же, где и раньше...

This is an English-language version of this early morning message by Dmitry Koldun:

Good night to your home.
Now it’s my turn to produce a couple of letter combinations on what I think about this song and how it was created and what it is based on…
A lot has been said here about arranging, about lack of burst, about emotions brought about by this song, or the other way round, and, while reading your messages I realized that there is nothing more important on Earth than continuation of life, continuation in all its aspects, starting from indirect cell division of unsophisticated protozoa… all way through birth of a human individual influenced by music. However, while protozoa can propagate to any kind of music except ultrasonic sound, human being can propagate to ultrasonic sound as well, since passion knows no limits; and if someone listening to this song starts thinking about values and meanings delivered by love – it was just as I conjectured… You know I don’t listen to my songs in a car (to say nothing about a washing machine) or at home, and when I hear them – they happen to have various intention and mood. This one has a mood of placidity and huge loss…
Also, someone wrote that he or she listened to this song 20 times – please note that no matter how sad I become as a singer of it, I am an absolute record breaker in the number of times I listened to this song)))

Сообщение отредактировал Guinness - 18.5.2010, 8:53

--------------------
Делом всей жизни нельзя заниматься на полставки...

+Цитировать сообщение
skymiles
сообщение 21.5.2010, 11:57
Сообщение #9

Активный участник

That's true that passion has no limits sometimes, but I'm sure that it gets to the end in some situations as well. Most of the time the person realizes that when gets older. I'm glad that Dmitriy knows the values of life and expresses them in his songs. Not everyone right now sings the songs with such deep meaning. The new song is one of those songs that makes us think and appreciate what we have or maybe what we don't have, but still have hopes about that. Pay attention that I said hope, not dream because the dream is getting destroyed later, but hope never dies. The same happens with real feelings that never die in contrast to passion. read.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Borislav_Borce
сообщение 2.6.2010, 10:40
Сообщение #10

Активный участник

Thanks a lot for the pictures and videos to Svetik_kalaturs and candy-N.Dima's fans are really the best because they always go in the place on the event and they always bring from there great pictures and videos.Thanks a lot for that. give_rose.gif
I totally agree with Svetik_kalaturs about the haircut.I really love it.When I saw it for the first time my reaction was WOW.It's so cool and looks really great on him.I love that he experiments with the haircut because the changes are always good and important for the singer.
I also love the songs that he sang there.I love them all. thumbup.gif

--------------------
©Judas by Lady Gaga
©Hair by Lady Gaga

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V   1 2 3 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 14.10.2019, 18:53