Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/koldun.name/httpdocs/forum/sources/ipsclass.php on line 827

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/koldun.name/httpdocs/forum/sources/ipsclass.php on line 830

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/vhosts/koldun.name/httpdocs/forum/lofiversion/index.php on line 598
Форум | Дмитрий Колдун > Mass-media discussion
Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Mass-media discussion
Форум | Дмитрий Колдун > ДМИТРИЙ КОЛДУН / DMITRY KOLDUN > Koldun Dmitry
Страницы: 1, 2
Gladys
This thread is for mass-media discussion about Dima's interviews (on TV and radio).
We want to hear your opinions!

P.S.: This topic is for discussion only
Gladys
Borislav, thanks a lot for the video from the club"Broadway" where was George`s concert give_rose.gif

I like it very much))) wub.gif

P.S. It`s pity that Dima and George did not sing a duet sad.gif
I think, it would be good...
Miranda
Цитата(Gladys @ 30.3.2010, 12:23) *
Borislav, thanks a lot for the video from the club"Broadway" where was George`s concert give_rose.gif

I like it very much))) wub.gif

P.S. It`s pity that Dima and George did not sing a duet sad.gif
I think, it would be good...

thank you borce! give_rose.gif

i agree with you gladys, i also think it would be good for them to sing a duet! it would be cute to watch! flowers.gif
Borislav_Borce
You are always welcome girls! flowers.gif
I also loved the interview and especially the clothes that he was wearing. :good: A new duet with Georgy is not bad idea at all!!I would like to hear new duet of them but I also want to hear a duet of Dima with a female singer!I think that would be amazing!!! thumbup.gif
Miranda
Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 30.3.2010, 18:40) *
You are always welcome girls! flowers.gif
I also loved the interview and especially the clothes that he was wearing. :good: A new duet with Georgy is not bad idea at all!!I would like to hear new duet of them but I also want to hear a duet of Dima with a female singer!I think that would be amazing!!! thumbup.gif

i want to hear that too! i remember a while ago there was some rumours of it, but it never happened.
i also liked the oufit borce! he fits really well in that jeans-jacket (i'm talking about star drama now, so you know thumbsup.gif )
MiriamEla
I thought I heard Dima say that he didn't want to do any duets, at least in the near future. I think he should, but there are limits. The voices have to match.
Gee, I'd like to do a duet with Dima...... *fantasizes*

Does anyone remember which interview it was where Dima sang Настройся на меня in his opera voice as a joke?
Borislav_Borce
Цитата(MiriamEla @ 1.4.2010, 5:34) *
Does anyone remember which interview it was where Dima sang Настройся на меня in his opera voice as a joke?

Ela that was in one of the interviews in Ukraine.Here you have link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCZXYMuEgg
Miranda
Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 1.4.2010, 8:22) *
Ela that was in one of the interviews in Ukraine.Here you have link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCZXYMuEgg

haha, that sounds so funny! rofl.gif i love his sense of humor! he isn't afraid of being a bit goofy, and i like that! thumbup.gif crazy1.gif
Guinness
Hello everyone! Please find below a translation of Dima's message posted yesterday at 12:38 in the thread of discussion of his appearance in the "Flight of Walkyries" radio show on Mayak Radio Station:

Hi! My first message in the new forum happens to coincide in time with Easter… My sincere congratulations to everyone!
To change the subject… I want to say that live radio programs can vary… they can be good, can be boring, and can be general (can they be in general?), what they call (what do they call?), outside of good or evil)))…
Amen and thank you for your attention)))
ybet_koldun
Thank u for the translation Guinness give_rose.gif

what did he mean here "(can they be in general?), what they call (what do they call?), outside of good or evil)))…" I didn't get that oops.gif
Guinness
Цитата(ybet_koldun @ 5.4.2010, 17:13) *
Thank u for the translation Guinness give_rose.gif

what did he mean here "(can they be in general?), what they call (what do they call?), outside of good or evil)))…" I didn't get that oops.gif

Ybet_koldun, if I only knew what he meant... Believe me, the Russian version is incomprehensible to the same extent... To be honest with you, it's quite a challenge to try and translate Dima's posts (which is exactly why I love doing that!)... He would always use intentionally screwed word combinations that he, apparently quite honestly, believes to be play on words...

PS I would definitely recommend him to sing more and write less - IMHO only!!!
hi.gif
Miranda
why did dima offend his brother? i really don't understand the meaning of that article. it's not that it's translated bad, because it's quite good actaully, but i don't see the reason for the offending. why would he offend his brother? i just can't understand. i would never offend anyone in my family. they always come first! not that i'm saying he doesn't do exactly the opposite, but well....i hope you guys no what i mean. could someone explain the article a litter closer to me?
Gladys
Miranda, give_rose.gif
Dima did want offend his brother
It was the 1st on April -April Fools' Day
The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends,
family members, enemies, and neighbors,
or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.
It was Dima`s joke on April Fools' Day
But his brother forgot about this holyday and offenced on him.......
MiriamEla
Ohhhhh, thanks Gladys. I was really worried, Dima and his brother have always been really good friends (or so I thought). I hope the issue is all cleared up now.
Miranda
Цитата(MiriamEla @ 17.4.2010, 15:42) *
Ohhhhh, thanks Gladys. I was really worried, Dima and his brother have always been really good friends (or so I thought). I hope the issue is all cleared up now.

that's exactly what i thought too ela. i got so worried for a while. puh....thanks for telling gladys! give_rose.gif
Borislav_Borce
Thanks a lot for the article Arina and also huge thanks to Gladys for translating the article. give_rose.gif
It's so great to wake up and to start the day with such a great news.Not one but three news about:video clip,single and album.
The next period will be so exating especially when we will get the pictures from the shooting of the video clip and we will count down the days till the promotion in June.I'm really curious about the story of the video and also about the director of the video.I hope that we will get more information about the video clip next week.Also I wish from the new album to see more video clips.
I also like the time of the promotion of the new album.Lovely gift from Dima for the new year.Also I hope for a new photoshoot for the new album.I have the first one and I can't wait to have in my hands the second album.It's really great and smart that Dima doesn't show all the songs of the new album because like this is more exating and good. Also the promotion of the single is in great time and it's so soon because May will come so soon.Everything is great and in great time and all of this made my day.
I believe in Dima and all my support goes to him.I can't wait for all of this that will come.
Borislav_Borce
Many thanks for the interview to the official site.I really like it. give_rose.gif
I like all the questions and also Dima's answers.This is one of those interviews from which I like all the questions.
I totally agree with Dima about the first question and his definition about group + Dima is a solo artist so the band who plays for him shouldn't have name. Also I like the fact that Dima present all of them by name of his concerts.
About the show concert.I can't wait one day that to happen.That would be amazing.I really want to see different scene performance and effects for each song.His songs are amazing so for every song can be make different story with scene efects and perofrmance..I hope that till than I will finish university and I will work so I will have chance to come in Moscow for that concert.I always like that type of concerts with show program.
About the scene clothes.I can't wait for that.Dima beside my music idol is also my fashion idol.So I always carefully see his clothes.That is great idea and + I like the fact that will be many scene clothes so he could change them.It's always great to see artist who wear scene clothes.It looks amazing because today the fashion is also part of the music so the people beside the singing see also the clothes.I always like Dima's clothes so I'm sure that I will also like the new scene clothes.I can't wait to see them.
I also can't wait to hear the new song and see the new video clip.
I also wish to Dima the same thing that he said and also world success because he has all the qualities that one singer should have to be world famous.I wish to him many hits,albums,video clips and concerts.He is amazing and cool and deserve mega fame. thumbup.gif
MiriamEla
I really liked those last two interviews. So it's true, Sergey has left the band... ah well, I hope Dima finds a new keyboardist. I think the nicknames for the other band members are really funny... especially Denis "The Bishop". XD And HURRAH FOR WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM! And single, and video clip. I can hardly wait!!! (I hope the album has Мне не всё равно on it.)
skymiles
The interviews seem pretty interesting. Thanks for them. I like that Dima gives nicknames to his band people. It is very cool and unique. I see that he also respects everybody and presents them. He never considers himself higher than others and that's a really great quality.
Borislav_Borce
I really liked the online conference.Dima is very smart and answered on every question so great. He is always so cool and interesting and always brings positive energy.
First of all I want to say HUGE thanks to Dima for the lovely surprise give_rose.gif . I'm really honored and happy that he said hi and also answered on my questions.I cut that part and I put it on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mpCbXAzK3w
This is a video that I will always keep because the feeling to have such a wonderful video of the singer that you admire and respect and + that is your role model is really fantastic.Thanks ones again to Dima and to the lady who read the questions.
I really like the fact that he will work with such a big professionals on his new video clip and I also liked the idea for the video.I'm sure that will be great. thumbup.gif
Dima and Gaga are so talented and creative singers and the both have powerful voices so If they make duet that would be really fantastic and can you only imagine how amazing would be the video clip.
MiriamEla
Oops, I seem to have missed that one. But that's okay, I got my most important questions answered already, except for the one which I'll be emailing him privately because it MUST!!! be answered. (You'll see what it is!)

Congrats, Borislav! I must admit, I kind of laughed when he recognized you. Sort of a "yep, that's him" moment.
Miranda
I really liked that moment borce, thanks for uploading it! it is so cute! i love the way he smiled! air_kiss.gif i just wish i could understand what he's saying! smile.gif so i really hope i will get accepted to uni, because then i will start studying russian! smile.gif and i can't wait for the new video clip!

spasibo dimka for the amazing interview! give_rose.gif

btw borce, what did you ask him? and what did he answer?
Borislav_Borce
Цитата(Miranda @ 30.5.2010, 21:41) *
I really liked that moment borce, thanks for uploading it! it is so cute! i love the way he smiled! air_kiss.gif i just wish i could understand what he's saying! smile.gif so i really hope i will get accepted to uni, because then i will start studying russian! smile.gif and i can't wait for the new video clip!

spasibo dimka for the amazing interview! give_rose.gif

btw borce, what did you ask him? and what did he answer?

Thanks a lot Miranda.You are welcome.I asked him about the premier of the new video clip and he said that he plans to make an event after his birthday on which he will invite many people and on that event will be the premier.He said that maybe will be at 16th or 17th.Also the shooting of the video will begin this week on 3th and on 4th.
Miranda
Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 31.5.2010, 11:28) *
Thanks a lot Miranda.You are welcome.I asked him about the premier of the new video clip and he said that he plans to make an event after his birthday on which he will invite many people and on that event will be the premier.He said that maybe will be at 16th or 17th.Also the shooting of the video will begin this week on 3th and on 4th.

thanks for answering borce! i got so happy when i read your answer, because i had no idea it would be so soon! give_rose.gif did he mention anything about the storyline in the conference? or is it a big secret? girl_blum.gif
Borislav_Borce
Цитата(Miranda @ 31.5.2010, 21:32) *
thanks for answering borce! i got so happy when i read your answer, because i had no idea it would be so soon! give_rose.gif did he mention anything about the storyline in the conference? or is it a big secret? girl_blum.gif

You are always welcome Miranda.And I also can't wait to see the video clip.It's really great that the shooting of the video will last two days.I can't wait to see some pictures of the shooting.He told that one of the directors of the video directed also movies so it's really great that the video will have movie director.
About the storyline he said that he will not play some other character like in his previous video clips but that this time he will play himself.
Miranda
Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 1.6.2010, 8:49) *
You are always welcome Miranda.And I also can't wait to see the video clip.It's really great that the shooting of the video will last two days.I can't wait to see some pictures of the shooting.He told that one of the directors of the video directed also movies so it's really great that the video will have movie director.
About the storyline he said that he will not play some other character like in his previous video clips but that this time he will play himself.

thank you so much for telling borce! wow that's cool! smile.gif this video will be awesome! just not because he has a movie director as the video director, but also because zvezda is such a beautiful song! give_rose.gif
Borislav_Borce
Цитата(Miranda @ 1.6.2010, 14:33) *
thank you so much for telling borce! wow that's cool! smile.gif this video will be awesome! just not because he has a movie director as the video director, but also because zvezda is such a beautiful song! give_rose.gif

You are welcome Miranda. give_rose.gif He will shoot the video clip for his new single"В комнате пустой".
MiriamEla
I can't wait to see the new video! I'm excited that he has a really experienced director and a high budget and everything... I wonder what the story is. I want to see some interpretation of "slow dancing at the edge of the universe" in there..
Miranda
Цитата(Borislav_Borce @ 1.6.2010, 13:54) *
You are welcome Miranda. give_rose.gif He will shoot the video clip for his new single"В комнате пустой".

i thought it would be zvezda, because he said that before. he changed it apparently...well, that's a beautiful song, and i like it too, but not as much as zvezda :P i was really looking forward to a video for zvezda. sorry.gif
skymiles
That would be very interesting to see a new video clip. I'm sure that it will be very good. This time, probably, attention will be fully on Dmitriy, since he will be the only main character. Hopefully, it will come out very soon. It doesn't matter if it will take a lot of time. as long as it will be in a good quality.
Borislav_Borce
I would want to say something about the new articles in the СМИ part that made me really happy. thumbup.gif
I will begin with the new video clip.This is the news that really made my last two days really amazing because of many reasons.I'm really happy that "В комнате пустой" will get a visual story and it's great that such a big team of professionals will work on the video.I have seen the biography of the direcor and the operator of the clip and I was so impress especially with the biography of the operator.I have seen some of the videos on which he was operator and he did great job.Also it's really cool that the clip will have movie director because that will give the video special charm and more quality.For exemple on many List with statistics for best video clip is named the video clip"Thriller" by Michael Jackson and his video clip was also directed by the movie director John Landis.So I think that the movie directors have different vision and style about the making of the video clips because they want also to bring movie details in the video clips and make them perfect .For me the idea is really great and I'm so glad that Dima worked with Артем Аксененко for the new video clip.
Also I like the place of the shooting and also that the video was shoot for 2 days so that means that we can expect quality video because they were working for two day on every detail of the video and in my opinion video which is shoot for two days is always a video with high budget.
So now after the shooting is finished I can't stop thinking how was the shooting,how he was dress,how was his haircut,how was the scenography and many many other questions that are on my mind the last two days.I'm really curious to know how was the atmosphere on the shooting so I really want to see some pictures so I think that in this moment to see only one picture of the shooting will be good for me.Also I hope that Dima will write on his blog about his impressions of the shooting.
About the second article I can say that I was so happy to read this because it's great that we will have chance to hear Dima ones in week.I heard the first show and I really like it.For me is always interesting to listen him and his views are always amazing.Congratulations for the opening of the first show to Dima and I really like the subject with which he started the show.The end of the first Subjective Analytical Show by Dmitry Koldun on PodFM.ru finished so great.I totally agree with him and Work Your Magic is one of the biggest hits that ever appeared on Eurovison and still is very popular song and for me and for many many others the best song and the best show in the history of Eurovison.I still listen the song every single day and for me the song is very important and I will always listen it.
Borislav_Borce
Till now we countdowning the days but now we countdowning the hours till the Dima's birthday part and the big premier of the new video clip.
Wednesday is lucky day and I want to wish to Dima all luck in this world for tonight,a lot of media(TV and press) on the party,many guests,fun,surprises and real magical night.
I'm really impress of the article that I read in СМИ part and I'm really happy that Dima will have real show program and amazing concept for the party.I also like the title of the party."Воображариум Дмитрия Колдуна - 25 Magic Night"-sounds so orginal and amazing!I'm sure that the party will be real spectacle and event that will mark Moscow's nightlife in 2010 .Those who will go are so lucky and I wish to them great time there.I can't wait to see the new video clip and many pictures and videos from the party.
All my support and luck go to Dima for tonight and may this birthday celebration be his best till now and after the party I really hope that he will write on his blog and share with us his impressions of the party.
Good luck and success Dima.We all are with you!
I like this phrase оn english and I think that is perfect to end my post:
Let's Get This Party Started!
MiriamEla
yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

I am sooooo ready for Dima's *~MAGIC~* 25th birthday bash. (sorry, it's an English phrase) If he's good enough to attract this kind of crowd this year, the sky's the limit! I'm with Borislav in that I want there to be a lot of media-related people - the more the merrier! And I'm really looking forward to being amazed by the video clip for В комнате пустой. There's only one thing I want more than for Dima to be happy...

...I want to be there with him.
MiriamEla
Ooh! I'm so excited that Dima's going to be playing Mafia again! He's so good at it! I can't wait to see how this game turns out. Will he sucessfully predict the result again? Who knows.........
skymiles
Mafia is a very interesting game. Not everyone knows how to play. I think that Dima has intuition and that helps him.
I wish him luck!
asichka2
I hope,that we can see him!!!!!!!!
MiriamEla
(Oh, I'd happily explain the rules of Mafia to anyone who doesn't understand them. It's one of my favorite games and it doesn't get played enough.)

Oooooh, OUCH!!! [Spoilers ahead!] I can't believe they killed him off! Sure, he wasn't right the first day, but he was BANG ON TARGET the second! I could see what the guy who actually was the Mafioso was doing - trying to "reset the board" so to speak during the second night - but it can't have been that hard for Dima to search him out. Of course, he knew that he wasn't a Mafioso, while the other people didn't: they thought he himself might have tried the "reset the board" thing, especially since he was accusing that one guy during the first day. But still! When the game ended I just yelled "DIMA! WAS! RIGHT!!!"

And I didn't think Lera deserved to win.
MiriamEla
(double post)

I just watched Небо содружества. Nice performance, and I really appreciate that he's singing live regularly again! Who's the new guy?.... It kind of looks like Dima got worn out at the end, he was breathing a bit harder than normal. And whoever those girls are, it was nice to see the Work Your Magic dance hasn't died!
skymiles
The dance in Work Your Magic is not the most important aspect. I believe that the performance was great. Even though the voice seemed different, I still find it very good. It is pleasant to see and hear something different. If everything will be perfect, then it will not be so interesting. I just hope that everything is fine with Dima and that he is not sick.
ls227
Its obvious that Dima was sick that day, but I hope everyone supported and understood him.
MiriamEla
Yeah I KNOW the WYM dance isn't the most important part of the song, I just feel attached to it because of this.

The fact that Dima can sing like that even when he's sick is pretty impressive. I hope that he didn't hurt himself. As I said, I noticed him breathing pretty hard at the end.

Oh, I finally got a chance to listen to the remixes of В комнате пустой. Once I got over the "WTF HAVE THEY DONE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL BALLAD" shock, I actually enjoyed them a lot. That song remixes well!
asichka2
when i saw this kids-i was OOOOO MY DIMAAAAA!!!!WHAT THEY DO??? newconfus.gif newconfus.gif newconfus.gif
But after this...they dancing very,very,very well!!!
MiriamEla
Um, aschika... that video was of me and two of my friends, if that's what you were talking about.
asichka2
I know it,you do an excellent job,people-now i see the new dancers:Dima's angels!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
MiriamEla
Well, thanks. We took a long time learning it.

May I just say that acoustic Царевна was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, that whole concert was just a pleasure to watch. I know he didn't do the high note at the end of DMS, but he didn't seem to be running out of breath - if he was sick, I definitely couldn't tell! (Don't get me wrong, I DO care about his health!) Bravo, Dima! CONTINUE SINGING LIVE!!!
skymiles
The video from the blog was interesting. Night work should be productive! clapping.gif I am glad that we can see what's going on in studio. The kids were singing well. I hope that they will create a good performance, and wait for this with patience.
MiriamEla
I'm going to ask in the webconference if he does the orchestrating for his own songs or if someone helps him. I really want to know that. (Oh, and I'm almost ready to submit my first song to the contest!!!!!)

Edit: I just accidentally changed my username... the forum tricked me!
skymiles
I agree that it is definitely great that Dima is going to Песня года. I miss seeing him on the TV. I know that the performance will be cool. Good luck to him.
MiriamEla
YES!!!! Беларус - это мы: fantastic performance!! Absolutely amazing live vocals, great semi-live instrumentals, and probably the most involved audience response I've ever seen! Congratulations, Dima, you're still the best!
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
MiriamEla
They are so MEAN on NachteGiel!!!! They had to embarrass both Dima AND Jacqueline so much? One, DIMA IS NOT GAY! People on this forum may not like Vika, but she still exists! Two, I felt so sorry for Jacqueline when they played her failed Holland's Got Talent audition for Dima! Knowing him, he probably won't keep reminding her of it, but still, they should stop embarrassing her in front of Dima. And three, don't get me wrong, I like seeing Dima topless, but did they have to do it in such a demeaning way?
At least he didn't believe them when they told him that Dutch word. It did not sound nice. At all. (Heleen, help?)

aggressive.gif censoree.gif censoree.gif censoree.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2019 IPS, Inc.